1. The Boar Hat

I look around, unknown of where I am. Hmm, didn't I recognise this place just a second ago? The colours are bright and exotic and everything looks so... cute?

I look down at myself and see a yellow dress with veins and stuff. I'm so pretty!

There's a small pointy house a 100 metres in front of me. Where have I seen that before? Then I remember it with a big smile. It's that tavern from the anime I watched a while ago. Is it fanmade?

I run (not for my life) and without noticing it, I take of from the ground. I fly. 'Cause on my back is a pair of wings.
Omg, I'm a fairy. How is this even possible?!?

"Creeeaakk" I open the door to the tavern and step inside. There are tables and people sitting around them, and furthest away is the counter where the owner himself is.

"Well hello young fairygirl, how can I help you?" He says.

"Oh, I'm too young to drink..."

"Want a meal instead?"

"Yes pl-"

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO THE GIRL, SIR MELIODAS" a high pitch voice echoes over the room.

Then I see a tall girl in a pink top and a waaay too short skirt, walking towards us.

"Why not? You've said it yourself that you loved it when you first tasted my food. Besides, the captain of scraps disposal is hungry."

"Well he's always hungry, so that's not an excuse" she says.

"Did someone say my name!!?" Another voice comes from the kitchen.

But the only thing I see come out of there is a pink pig. It's kinda cute, I think for myself. But who was it that spoke right now?

Then suddenly I get a huge flashback to the anime.

"Waaaait am I really that stupid?" They look strangely at me. "You're Meliodas! And Elizabeth and Hawk! How could I forget?!"

"Wait how do you know my name we've never met before" the pig, Hawk, says.

"I watched an anime about you guys. I can't believe I'm really here!" They look even more confused. What if they doesn't even know that I'm from the real world?

"Anime? What's that?" Elizabeth says.

Wow this is bad. If they don't know about my world, there's not use of trying to explain.

"Uhh, a word I invented, nevermind it." I wonder where in the timeline I am?
"Soo... I guess I could order a drink after all" I say.

"But you said you're too young?" Meliodas says.

"J-just a trick... yeah..."

"Okay... sure."

I look at the others and then walks and sit down at an empty table. This is amazing, I laugh in my head.

"Here you go" Meliodas says.

I look down at the drink, wonder what it is and then lower my nose and breathe in the smell. Ahh, I love the smell of booze. But I soon find out that I hate the taste. I'll wait with that one, I think.

Then the door opens up and a tall, and BIG, man's silhouette shows up with the light of the sun shining behind him. Is this really...!!!