12. Yeah

"I once worked for a Russian scientist" Gyorg says.

Wait, Russian? Isn't it weird for someone in this place this time to talk about Russia? Does it even exist? Well, of course the place exists. But the name and area? Damn, I did never do good in history class.

"Russia?" I say, hoping for an explanation.

"Don't look so strangely on me, you know what I mean." He says.

"Uhhh" I'm not sure what to answer. "So you're saying you saw blue portal too haha" I joke with myself in a lower voice.

"Yeah."

We look at each other, him with the same expression that he's had most of the time now, and me with a what-the-hell-did-you-just-say face.

We sit in silence until I break it by realising what he just said.

"...What the hell did you just say!?!"

"Yeah" he answers.

"No but what do you mean? Did you seriously go trough a portal you too?!" I am totally confused right now. If he's from another world too - my world - what does that mean?

"Yeah" he repeats. By the look of my face he understands that he should explain a little more. "I'm from earth in the 20th century, born in the end of the 50s. When I was 14 I was gonna play a prank on my neighbours with my friends, but then I saw the blue portal. I ran trough it alone and simply got here."

He came here from my world... in the 1960s. Does that mean...?!

"Are you saying you've been stuck in here for approximately 60 years!?!" I shout anxiously. I love being in here and doesn't want to leave very soon, but 60 years? Will I just disappear from my previous life, will everyone forget about me?

"I can't secure that you'll never get out of here, actually I personally had the chance to leave once. The choice was mine and I chose to stay, for personal reasons. After my love passed away, I began to search for a way out but didn't find any. God had closed my path. That's when I started to recall my abilities in crafting, hoping to create a way back by myself." He says.

I stare at my beer in emptiness but then decides to let go of the dark thoughts and look close ahead of me instead. I still want to be here, I want to meet Meliodas and the others again and I have one person I won't leave until I get to see.

"Can you help me while I'm here? After all, you are the only one here who actually understands my situation" I ask Gyorg. He looks me in the eyes and then smiles. I smile back.

////////////////////////////////////////////
Author's note:

Sorry again for a short episode! Same reason this time, I've had a lot of stuff on my mind and writing on this hasn't been one of them. Thank's for staying with me anyways!