3. Alone

I spend the rest of the day walking around and chatting with all kinds of different people and races that comes to have a drink and just enjoying being in this world. When less and less people appear, Meliodas starts to clean up a little.

"We're closing now!" He says the the few people who are still here, including me.

"It was nice spending my time here today. Have a good night" I say to him.

"Great!"

I walk out the door and feel the cold breeze through my loose dress. This is gonna be a tough night. I look down a hill. No inn from what I can see. I go into the woods and fly up a tree. This should work...

And it does. Despite the cold air, I can get peaceful night with no problems.

When I wake up, I see the sunrise through the leaves. Where am I? And what am I doing in a tree?

Oh, right. Now I remember. My dream come true: sleeping in a tree. Haha no. I've always wanted to do that as well though, like Katniss, but that's not what we're gonna talk about now. I'm in a freaking anime universe!

I walk towards the place I believe the boar hat is on, but when I get to there, all I find is a big hole in the ground. No way! No way they've left!

I look around quite a while in hope of finding at lease a trail of where they might have gone.
I sit down by a tree.

Ah, how I wish I had a holy knight here or something that could show me the way. They always find what they're looking for. Like little Gil. Wait a thought just came up in my head out of nowhere. How old am I?

Yeah sure, I'm about 14. But I mean like, fairies are all older than they look. So if I told someone that I am my real age, they probably wont believe me. Should I say that I'm 114 years old? No, I don't know how the system works!

I need help from another fairy. King? Elaine? Gerheade? Well how the heck am I supposed to find any of those.
I breathe a deep sigh.

"Lookin' for Cap'n you too?"

I know that voice.

"H-how long have you been here?!" I shout.