From Beyond the Border

It's been a week since Kazuma moved to the Hidden Leaf Village and today is his first day at the academy.

Kazuma is from the Hidden Mist Village. He grew up without parents and was always alone. He never had friends and is always quiet. He has white hair with blue highlights, red eyes, has the same body as Sasuke as a Genin

As you walks towards the Academy you looks around and sees a group for kids walking together talking about something. You ignore them and continue walking.

"Class we're getting a new student today" The tall teacher with a visor said.
The class seemed shocked but it didn't seem to bother you.
"Please come in Kazuma."
You walk in with your hands in your pockets and stands in front of the class.
"My name is Shino Aburame. I'll be your homeroom teacher. Everyone, this is Kazuma Mikoto."
You look up and see a boy with blonde hair stand up and say," Nice to meet you Kazuma, I'm Boruto Uzumaki."
You continue to look at him with a small smirk on your face
"Thank you for the introduction Boruto. Now Kazuma take a seat next to Denki over there."

You walk up to where Shino was pointing and take a seat. You glance at the boy wearing glasses seated next to you to see his face a bright shade of red.

(Time Skip to the end of the day)

You're walking away from the Academy when you hear a voice call your name. You turn back to see Boruto and others running towards you.
"Hey Kazuma let's go and eat something together. We'll welcome you to the Hidden Leaf."
You nod your head and follow Boruto's group to a restaurant.
You take your seat next to the boy with glasses as you order your food.

Boruto speaks up,"While we wait for our food let's introduce ourselves. As you know my name is Boruto Uzumaki. Unfortunately I'm the son of the Seventh Hokage but I'm a cool guy."
They each take turns to introduce themselves until the last member.

"Denki, introduce yourself.” Boruto said
"Wha-" The boy in glasses jumped in his seat and started blushing
"What's with you Denki?"
"Nothing. Uhh my name is Denki Kaminarimon..."
When he finished introducing himself he looked away from you.
"Well now it's your turn Kazuma." Boruto says

"My name is Kazuma Mikoto. I came from the Hidden Mist Village. I've always been alone. I never had parents or friends so I always keep to myself"

When you finish your introduction, you look around to see the whole table staring at you with wide eyes.
"Did I say something wrong?" You asked
"No you didn't. It's just we're sorry for you. We can be your friends." Boruto said smiling.
"Do you really mean it?" You ask
Everyone at the table nods their head
"You're so cool" Inojin said
"Plus you probably know a lot of jutsu" Iwabe noted
"I agree" Mitsuki said
"Plus you're pretty cu- Uhhh I mean cool" Denki said with a red face.
"But I already said that." Inojin said

The chatter stopped when the group saw you with tears in your eyes.

"What's wrong Kazuma?"
"I've never had friends before" you said, crying
"You have nothing to worry about we'll be here for you. Speaking of which I need to go before I'm late and my mom kills me" Boruto said
"Me too" Shikadai said

You all left the restaurant and headed back home.

You take off in the same direction as Denki and continue to walk until he finally breaks the silence.

"I never knew you lived this side of town.”
"Well yeah. I live by myself after all."
Denki looks down and smiles but his glasses fall off his face in the process.
You both reach down and grab it at the same time. As your hands touch, Denki blushes and looks away while you pick up his glasses.

"You dropped these."
Denki looked at you and giggled a little
"Thanks" Denki says as he takes back his glasses
"You look really nice without your glasses"
Upon hearing this, Denki blushed an incredibly red colour and looked down.
"Thanks Kazuma."
The two of you continue to walk and talk until you reach Denki's house

"Well this is my house"
You stare into the sky in awe at the massive skyscraper in front of you

"This is where you stay!?"
"Uhh yeah it's kinda embarrassing but this is it"
"Ohhh so you're the heir to the Kaminarimon company."
"You figured it out huh? Well I don't really embrace it. I want to become a Shinobi."
"I'm sure you'll do just great" you say.
"Thanks Kazuma"
"Well my stop is just ahead Denki. Thanks for the talk. I'll see you tomorrow." You say as you walk away.