Ch. 1 - Rubellites (1)

"When will you ever look at me in the eyes with warmth? When will I ever find the reason for the second time... When will we meet again?"

A flower grew up without familial love—affection from a mother, warmth from a father

A timid young girl who was sensitive to the slightest of things with a timid stature. Her head nearly always cast down to shy away from the unforgiving world.

But when she had followed the illuminating lights that captivated her miniature being, her pale feet took her through the forest with leaves still green while flowers bloomed.

Music was orchestrated by renowned musicians for the celebration of their Emperor. The said man staring down with blank jeweled eyes at the child whose heart compressed with excitement.

He left, disinterested as he had already forgotten about his only heart. She smiled, heartily giggling as she promised to become a Princess her father will be proud of.

And on the day she was to be introduced to the Empire that was supposed to be hers, someone else took the spotlight with a gentle smile on her lips.

Jewels reflect on her own. One filled with delight while the other had despair.

The Beloved Princess, the Sun of the Empire. Jennette De Alger Obelia is her name, her eyes possessing the jewels of Royalty with a hint of emerald.

Jennette; God is Gracious. The Gods were gracious, but they were gracious to the false sun.

The Abandoned Princess, the Moon of the Empire. Athanasia De Alger Obelia is her name, her heart the equivalent of her eyes.

Athanasia; Immortal. An undying flower, wilting under the sun. She blooms in the dusk but fell one dawn.

Favored upon by the Empire in the morning, honoring them with the warmth of its sunlight.

Eternally concealing itself behind the sun's silhouette, begging for it to at least share its light while it was overlooked when people slept.

The Sun and the Moonthe Princesses of the Obelian Empire.

It was inevitable that one had to die due to the mortals' selfish desires, concocting schemes that were mixed with ambition and a dash of greed. They fed it to the loved one and pointed fingers at the unfortunate one.

Lastly, the Emperor was blinded with rage. So much so he executes the girl who merely yearned for his fatherly love. But alas, it was taken away by a creature of black.