Chapter 16

"Okay guys, that was our cover of love me harder by my personal favorite Ariana Grande featuring the weeknd", I said to the camera. The guys and I were shooting a video for our channel. We just finished a performance.

"Okay guys, that will be all for today. Don't forget to give a big thumbs up on this video and subscribe", Jordan said with a big smile on his face. "Later", we all waved before signing off. "That was great guys", Justin said getting up from his seat. "Yeah. We're gonna be famous soon", Jake added fist bumping his brother.

I took a drink of water and nodded. "Hey guys, you wanna go watch a movie or something?" Jake asked looking enthusiastic. "Uh sure", I agreed. Justin shrugged. Jordan was busy with his phone so he didn't reply. He had this goofy smile on his face as he watched the screen.

Then he seemed to realize that we were all watching him and he looked up. "What?" He asked seeming defensive. "We asked if you wanted to see a movie with us?" Justin responded with his arms crossed. "Actually no I can't. I've got somewhere to be". "Where?" I asked. "Somewhere", he said as he stood up and started walking out, "I'll see you guys later".

"Well that was odd", I said turning around and facing the twins. Lately Jordan's been acting all strange and weird. But this was on a whole new level. He's been going out without us a lot more often and he never really tells us where he goes.

"You guys have been noticing that Jordan's been acting weird right?" Justin asked with a raised brow. "Uh yeah. Definitely. I wonder what's up with him", I responded. "Well there's only one way to find out", Jake said. Both Justin and I turned to look at him. "And what's that?" We asked simultaneously. He had a cheeky grin on his face, "we spy on him".

************************
Here we are, an hour later all dressed in our spy gear from last time. So get this, Jake had an outfit for Justin. When he mentioned spy stuff, I thought he was gonna borrow Jordan's outfit. I really shouldn't have been surprised. I mean it's Jake we're talking about here. Of course he would get outfits for all of us. He said and I quote, "so the three of us can spy on you when you're on a date". I really should have seen that one coming.

Anyway, we traced Jordan to a restaurant but we got here as they were leaving. I saw him get in the car with a girl. I only saw her back and I saw a mass of blonde hair that looked vaguely familiar. But who am I kidding, blonde is a common hair colour.

You're all probably wondering how we tracked Jordan since we had no idea where he was going. Jake again on this one. He has a tracking app on his phone that let him track Jordan's phone. You should have seen me and Justin's faces when he told us about this. There's no argument that Jake is definitely weird.

On another occasion I'd probably be worried about him using this stuff against me but as at now I'm just glad I'm on his side. We were following behind him as he drove. "Wow, so this is how you guys felt when you spied on me and Mitchie. I totally forgive you guys. The feeling's great", Justin said from behind the wheel.

I scoffed at that, "please, it's not like you were actually mad at us". He just rolled his eyes, "whatever". Jake quiet because he was concentrating on tracking Jordan to make sure we don't trail the wrong car.

I noticed the car started driving into a very familiar neighborhood. I'd been here before, a lot. But for some reason it wasn't quiet clicking. Then I felt the light bulb flicker on in my brain. Of course it's Maddy's neighborhood. But what would Jordan be doing here?

Maybe his mystery girl lived here. "Hey guys, this is Maddy's neighborhood", I said to the twins. "What would he be doing in Maddy's neighborhood?" Jake asked. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. I shrugged in response.