Chapter 33

Jordan's POV

"Woah, I can't believe we're finally done with finals", Maddy said in excitement. I was very happy too. I mean, we were done with high school, who wouldn't be?

"I can't believe we're finally done with high school", Tony said almost like he was reading my mind. He had his arm around a very elated Josie just like I had my arm around Maddy.

"We're not done with high school yet", Justin corrected. "Yeah, we've still got prom and graduation", Josie added. "Oh and congrats on being valedictorian Jake", I greeted patting his back. "Oh congrats man", Tony said and soon Jake's ears were filled with congratulations.

"Alright, alright guys enough. I wasn't really valedictorian. I'm actually saledictorian. I was only chosen as valedictorian because Sally Davis, the real valedictorian got early admissions and can't make it", Jake said bashfully.

"Oh please", Justin said, "we all know the real reason you weren't valedictorian was because you didn't start freshman year here. You're a whole lot smarter than Sally". "I agree", Josie added. "Me too", I said. "Awwn thanks guys", he replied.

"We really should go celebrate", Maddy declared. "Oh hell yeah", I agreed. "High school is over"— I paused to look at Josie and Justin—"no matter what some people say". They both shrugged and after excited yells, we all trooped to the ice cream shop.

              ***************

We were currently at the ice cream shop, all six of us and we were having the time of our lives sharing stories and memories. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

I was particularly happy. Maddy had her head resting on my shoulder and I looked at her in awe as she threw her head back to laugh. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and she just makes my heart swell with...love I guess.

This feeling was definitely new to me but I liked it. Just then I heard my phone ring. "Hang on guys. I gotta take this", I said bringing it out. My eyes widened a b huge shock at who was calling. "Guys it's Justin", I said.

"No it isn't. I'm not calling you", Justin replied with a shake if his head. I rolled my eyes. "Not you. Justin Bieber". Everyone's eyes widened in surprise and the entire table kept quiet. "Holy shit", Josie exclaimed, "answer it".

Before I could though, the call ended. Just as I was about to redial the number, Josie's phone rang. "It's him", she whispered before she answered, "hey Justin". I could tell she was trying her best to sound casual and not like a super fan.

"You want us to show? Just me and Jordan?" She looked at me then, "oh shit really? Yeah we can make it in two hours. Alright, then, see you soon".

"Girl I know you didn't just tell Justin Bieber that you were gonna see him soon", Maddy exclaimed. "I did", she replied looking smug. "What did he want?" I asked.

"He wants to meet with us".
"All of us?" Jake asked taking a scoop from his ice cream.
"No just me and Jordan. He says there's a possibility we might get signed".
"Seriously?" I exclaimed.

"Oh shit babe, I'm so happy for you", Tony said giving her a side hug. "Thanks Tony but it's not confirmed yet", she replied. "It will be", Maddy said.

"Hey, did you say we should be there in two hours?" I asked. "Oh shoot", she replied checking the time, "yeah they're in Golden Rose hotel". "That's ok the outskirts of Lakeview", Justin said. "You guys should get going", Jake nodded.

"Yup. Um Josie and I are taking the car. Have Maddy or Tony drop you guys off", I told them. "Sure. No problem", Jake announced. "Good luck", Tony and Justin said.