S.O.G

You were walking around outside bored of being inside all the time even though Garmadon has taken control of the city and the ninja are nowhere to be found you still need to walk around.

Someone then bumped into you it was a guy wearing all brown.

Dareth: sorry miss um where's the garbage depot?

(Y/n): uhh it's over there.

You point to straight ahead he smiles and looks at you.

Dareth: thank you miss.

And runs away probably hiding where have I seen him before you think ahh doesn't matter you get to your house and go inside and go to sleep.

4 Hours Later

BAM BAM BAM

What was that it's coming from your door you get off the couch and open the door uou are suddenly pushed up against a wall by a big man wearing a helmet and orange black and grey clothing.

Killow: where is he!?

(Y/n): w-wheres who?

Harumi: the ninja.

(Y/n): how am I supposed to know I didn't see any ninja.

Harumi: lies!

Mr.E then punches you and gave you a bruise.

Harumi: knock her out we are taking her the our Emperor.

They all laughed and knocked you out.

You then wake up and see your on the ground being held up by Harumi and ultra violet.

Harumi: she's seen the ninja Emperor.

You look up and see Garmadon on a throne his red eyes staring into your (color eyes) he stands up and walks over to you.

Garmadon: what is your name?

(Y/n): (y-y/n) (l/n).

Garmadon: (y/n).

His voice sent chills down your spine but you also liked the way he says it sounds sexy wait what am i talking about.

Garmadon then looks at your cheek he brings his hand up and touches it you flinch a little bit Garmadon growled.

Garmadon: who did this to her?

Harumi and ultra violet put you down and walk back a little bit Garmadon frowns then Mr.E comes forward.

Harumi: she was helping the ninja she wouldn't tell us so Mr.E punched her.

Garmadons hand had purple flames around it he then raised his hand and then Mr.E was raised in the sky.

Harumi: please my lord of destruction. He's just a machine. Built to follow orders.

Pieces of metal start falling from him.

Garmadon: My orders are not to fail you do not hurt anyone without my permission.

He then clenches his hand and electricity starts coming out of Mr.E and more metal falls from him.

Garmadon: A fine machine. But fine isn't good enough. The whole is not more than the sum of its parts.

Mr.E arms legs and head get ripped off and the purple flames are gone what did i just see.

Garmadon: do not disobey my orders again now bring me my son or next I will tear you to pieces.

Harumi bows and goes away alone with the other 2 wait did he say find his son so Lloyd is still alive and the ninja are ok hopefully.

(Y/n): w-why did you destroy it.

He looks at you and walks closer.

Garmadon: No one disobeys me I am in control now hold still.

He grabs your arm and touches your face where the bruise is it hurts but then the pain went away he went to go sit down on his throne again and you touch your cheek.

(Y/n): i- I didn't know that you could heal people

Garmadon: no one dose dont tell anyone here.

He throws me something.

Garmadon: your new outfit.

(Y/n): what?

Garmadon: you work for me now or do you want to be ripped apart.

Yes wait no yes

(Y/n): N-N-No.

Garmadon: go and put it on.

You go into the building and change.

(A/n: your outfit)

You look in the mirror a little revealing but you like it you go up to Garmadon and he smiles.

Garmadon: good now go tell harumi you will be my second in command.

(Y/n): i thought harumi was your second in command.

Garmadon: not anymore and if she has a problem with that she can discuss it with me go tell her.

(Y/n): yes my lord?

Garmadon: that will be fine.

You go and see harumi

9/18/20