Chapter 6

Nathan's POV

"Nathan?" I heard Amelia calling me from the bathroom.
"What is it?" I yelled back.
"Bring me a towel. You took the last one." She said. I got up from bed and opened the wardrobe. I reached to the back of a shelf and took one towel for her.

I knocked on the door as she opened and extended her arm through the door. I decided to tease her a little.
"Open the door. I can't give it to you like this." I teased her.
"What are you talking about? I'm naked. Give me the towel." She said annoyed.
"Not until you open the door." I almost bursted out laughing.
"Stop teasing me, Nathan. If I come out, I'll beat you up." She threatened which I found very cute. I put a towel in her hand and chuckled. She slammed the door shut after.

She is already here for two weeks. Her father is acting like he doesn't want to get her back. My boss contacted him, but he acted like he doesn't care. We have connections with police and they said nothing was going on and he didn't contacted them.

She got out of the bathroom in my shirt. I still didn't have time to buy her clothes. I don't know why she doesn't like my clothes. It's not like she is going out or something. I chuckled when I saw her looking at me annoyed.

"Don't ever tease me like that, dumbass." She spat. I laughed a bit. She is adorable when she is angry.
"And what are gonna do about it?" I mocked her.
"I'll beat your ass."
"Please Miss, don't. I'm so scared of you." I said acting petrified. She smiled at my remark.

She came next to me and criss crossed her legs.
"When are you going to bring me clothes?" She asked.
"I don't understand why you need clothes. You have mine."
"I want girl's clothes. Yours are too big. And I don't like to wear your boxers." She pouted and fidgeted with her fingers. I sighed. If she wants clothes, she is going to get them.

"Fine, I'll buy you clothes." I said when she launched air out of me.
"Thank you, Nathan." She wrapped herself around me.
"Okay. You can let go now."
"Can I go with you?"
"No."
"And if I wear your hoodie and a cap on my head so no one would recognize me?" She asked making puppy eyes.

I sat us up and brought my hands on her waist. I don't know if I should let her go with me. What if something happens?
"Please."
"Promise me you'll stay by my side and you won't plan to escape."
"I promise. I won't betray you like I did." She said and kissed my cheek.
"I guess we're going to a mall then." I sighed, already regretting.

She jumped from my lap and ran to the bathroom. I got up from bed and took my hoodie and slipped it over my head. I put on pair of sneakers and waited for her. She soon got out of the bathroom and took one of my red hoodies and black cap. Even if it's reaching her knees I didn't like that the rest of her legs were exposed.

"Put on sweatpants, now." I warned her as she gave me a strange look, but listened anyway. When we were ready, I took her hand and led her out of the room. We were walking down the hallway and got out to the front door.

I put her in the passenger seat of my car and buckled her seatbelt. After I entered the car, I drove off to the mall. She was so excited about all of this. She couldn't stop looking out of the window and just smile. I parked near the entrance of a mall and got out. I took her hand again and tangled my fingers with hers.

We went to the first store she liked. She took few shirts from there and asked me for opinion. I just told her to take all because they were basically the same. I don't know why girls make such a fuss about clothes.

We went to Forever 21 where she bought few pair of jeans. I like her hips. They are wide which makes her more attractive but that's for me to see so...

I have a lot of money on my credit card but I will go bankrupt because of her. We already have five bags and I'm the one who is holding them. But if she has fun like this, I will stay how much she likes.

"What else do you need?" I asked her as we got out of the another shop.
"Underwear and hygene stuff." She said as she headed to one and only, Victoria Secret. I sighed and flushed from embarassment. I followed her inside when we met that annoying lady who always tries to help.

"Hello, welcome to Victoria Secret. What can I help you with?" She beamed in happiness while I just stared at her blankly.
"I need bras and panties." When Amelia said that, I wanted to bury myself to underground.
"Can you tell me which size?"
"C cup." I widened my eyes and looked at her. It's probably because of a hoodie that I never noticed how big they are. Damn!

I sat down on one of the chairs as she was trying underwear. After half and hour, I swiped my card and took a bag before going out. I felt so tired after everything. We went to a store where she bought pads and razors with few shampoos. But I like when she smells on me.

When we finished (finally), I put all of the bags in the back of the car. I was feeling so tired while I was driving, but I felt at content. She won't bug me about her clothes anymore and I feel very happy about that. I took all the bags when we came back to the house and rushed her inside.

I felt at ease that nothing happened in the mall. She kept her promise and it made me happy to know that she won't break my trust anymore. I trust her again, but what happened before it hurt me because I tried to give her better accomodation here.

She changed in one of my shirts and laid down on a bed. I removed my hoodie and went to lay next to her.
"Thank you for today, Nathan. I'm going to sleep now." She said, looking tired and she was out after few minutes. I kissed her forehead and put my arm around her small waist before joining her in her dreams.