Chapter 19

Nathan's POV

I would never expect today is the last day I'm going to see my beautiful girl. If someone told me a one girl will change my life, I would never believe him. But it really happened. I know this things should have be done sooner.

"You're like this again, Nathan. Are you okay?" I heard her voice that brought me out of my thoughts.
"I'm great, beautiful." I smiled and pulled her on my lap. She put her hand on my cheek and started caressing it with her thumb.

"You seem in your thoughts a lot these past few days." She asked looking concerned.
"Because I was thinking how beautiful you're getting every day." I said. That made her blush as she slapped my shoulder.

"Stop teasing me." I chuckled and leaned on her chest.
"You will be so beautiful when you get older."
"You think? I won't get wrinkles too soon?" She asked making me laugh.
"No, baby, you won't." I said.

"I like when you call me baby. It makes me feel special. But only you are allowed to call me like that." She said. I smiled, but almost cried.
"Thank you. I feel special when you call me bunny." I chuckled.
"You are cute as a little bunny. That's why I call you like that." She explained and kissed my head.

"Are you still having a dream of becoming a kindergarten teacher?"
"Yes. Since I'm reversed to being homeschooled, I have to study harder so I will make it to college."

"I know you'll make it, baby. You're smart. If you keep saying that you can do it, then you'll do it for sure even if you think it's impossible." My sentence had a hidden meaning. It's hard.

"Do you want to take a walk?" I asked her. When she nodded her head, she got up from my lap. I got up too and went to take my wallet. We slipped in our shoes and exited the apartment. Her mom said she went to some friend of hers so we were alone for a while and that's exactly what I needed.

I took her hand and intertwined our fingers. I will miss this. She is so little compared to me, but she is perfect. Since we got to know each other, I realized she is perfect. Except in Math, but that's not important. I chuckled at my own thoughts.

We stopped by to get some ice cream. I know how much she likes ice cream and I would buy her three buckets of it. She means everything to me now and I'm glad that I met her. My father tried to convince me to not do that, but I have to do it.

"I love ice cream. It's the best food ever." She said.
"I know you do. You would eat tons of ice cream if you could." I teased her.
"I hope you don't think by this sentence that I'm fat." She said trying to sound scary, but she looked absolutely adorable.
"Of course not, baby. I even think I should feed you more."

We went to the park as we watched kids. I wish I would have had kids with Amelia. I know she adores them, but I'm talking complete nonsense. She would hate me after tonight and I'm not sure if I can handle it.

It was already darkening as we started walking home. When we got home, lights were still shut down. Amelia got worried about her mom but she texted her that she will stay at his friends. I also felt at ease to know that her mother is safe.

We entered our room when I spinned her around and slammed my lips on hers. I wanted to do this since I figured out I fell in love with her. When she started kissing me back, I felt uncontrollable. Her lips were so addictive.

I put her down on a bed still kissing her. She was fisting my shirt tightly. Once I pulled away to let her catch a breath, her next three words completly threw me off guard.
"Please, take me." She whispered.
"Are you sure, baby? I won't stop in a middle."
"Make me yours, Nathan." She begged me with her eyes.
"Gladly." I said and crushed my lips on hers once again.

Amelia's POV

I opened my eyes to feel my whole body sore. Last night was the best thing that happened to me. Nathan made love to me. He was so gentle like he was savouring every moment.

I turned around and saw him sitting on the edge of a bed. I sat up and wrapped my around his waist. I leaned my head on his back as he let out a sigh.

"I have to go, baby." He said. I know what he was talking about. I figured it out yesterday. Tears started slidding down my cheeks.
"I love you." I whispered.
"Don't say that now. You're making it harder for me." His breath was shaking as he sighed.

I let go off him as he turned around. He cupped my face and leaned his forehead on mine. Tears were slidding down his cheeks as he repeatedly placed small kisses on my lips.
"I'll come back. I promise. I promise." He whispered and kissed my lips again. I hugged him tightly and cried.

I started crying more when he started removing my hands.
"No, Nathan. Please! I love you." I said choking on my tears. He got up from the bed and wiped his tears. He put on his shirt and pants before taking his phone and going out.

I was sobbing in our bed. His shirt on me was drenched with my tears. He left me alone when he said he wouldn't. I can't be without him. I'll wait for him for how long it takes. I knew this all was too good to be true.