Chapter 16

Amelia's POV

I folded the last shirt that was washed. This reminded me of that house I was in. It been few days since I came here and it's been really good.

I went to the store and bought food for us. Nathan is always out of the house and we barely see each other. I miss him when I can't see him.

My mom said I became very attached to him. I agree with her, but I'm glad I did. He cares me for me just like I care for him. We love to cuddle together. He is better cuddler than me, but he likes when he is being babied.

I placed clothes in the wardrobe and sat down on a bed. I leaned on the headboard and criss crossed my legs. My mom is taking afternoon nap after we had lunch and Nathan is out since this morning.

I took my phone and started scrolling through social media. It was becoming boring when I heard front door opening. Nathan probably came back.

He came inside the room and took his shoes off then a shirt before coming to lay down. He laid on me and leaned his head on my chest. I chuckled and put my phone down on the nightstand.

''Are you tired?'' I asked and wrapped my arms around him. He hummed 'yes' and took his hand in mine. I put my legs on the either side of him to be more comfortable.

''I got another video.'' He said.
''And what are you going to do with all these videos?''
''I'm handing them to police soon.'' He said.
''Are you sure?'' I asked him even if I knew he is sure about this matter.
''Yes.'' He answered which brought smile to my face.
''Whatever you say, bunny.'' I said and kissed the crown of his head.

We stayed lime this. I know he likes when I caress his face with my thumb. Then he is all baby talk. But I like him like that.

''Do you want to go out?'' He asked me suddenly.
''Where you want to go?''
''Out.'' He teased me.
''Very funny. I thought exact place.'' I said on which he chuckled.
''Mall.'' He said making me confused.
''Weren't you complaining the last time we went there?''

''But you like it there. And I want to buy clothes too. You literally didn't brought anything for me. You even left my favourite hoodie.'' He pouted. I leaned down and kissed his cheek.
''I'm sorry, bunny. We're going to the mall and we'll buy you a lot of hoodies, okay?'' I said on which he nodded.

He got up from me and changed in better clothes. It was sunny today so I got dressed in shorts and T-shirt. He also took shorts and T-shirt.

When we were ready, we quietly got out after I wrote note to mom that we went out in case she gets worried. We entered his car as he drove off to the mall. How could I forget his favourite hoodie?

I know it was blue one with a name of his favourite basketball team on it. I wore it few times and he let me even if I thought he will get mad because of that.

He parked near the entrance as we got out. There was a lot of people in a mall and I wondered why when I saw sales everywhere. I guess we came in the perfect time.

We went to the first shop we saw. It was quite nice and I found beautiful summer dress. Nathan found few shirts and he paid for everything.

I would start complaing about money, but after our fight because of that, I never brought that up again. He said that he has enough money and he wants to spend it on me.

He bought few hoodies that he really liked and I found something for my mom too. When we finished that, we ate pizza.

After all the walking and that little rest we had, we decided to go back. I noticed group of boys who started looking at me in the way that wasn't good at all.

''I will beat the sh*t out of them.'' He said and wrapped his arm around my waist.
''Just ignore them. It's not worth it.'' I calmly said as we passed next to them but not before Nathan gave them deadly look.

''I don't like when others look at you.'' He pouted.
''I know, bunny.'' I chuckled and took his hand in mine. We got out of the mall and entered the car after he put everything in it.

He drove off back to the apartment. I looked at him and smiled to myself. I love him so much. I love this man in front of me. Even if I haven't realized that before, I know I love him.