When you say you love him

"Really? That makes me really happy y'know."

♡Very happy that you finally accepted him as your lover. He will expect you to listen like a good girl/boy you are.

♡He will start commanding you to cuddle him or kiss him more with a happy smile since you aren't weirded out anymore and he doesn't have to force you like last time.

"I have the Loneliness disease, only your warm embrace and your sweet smile can cure it, chibi~."

Happy Killua victory-dance.

♡Being less-angry at you. Since you always attempt to escape the house and keep on squirming on the ropes to break free.

♡Clingy babey activated.

♡Since he himself has a tsundere side, he always gives you a blunt or a poker face and then smiles when you say something sweet to him. As if he already knew you love him and him only, even though it's true that he thinks that.

"You love me? Well in that case I love you too my little kitten. I'm very happy for you to say that, what made you change your mind? Hmm?"

'They finally accepted me.'

♡As always, Killua makes sure you love him only and him alone, no one else is gonna stand on his way.

"I'll do anything for you to make you mine, the outside world is too cruel right? I'm only doing this for you (Y/N)."

♡Gives you long-lasting and sensational kisses and pecks. He adores your cute expression when he kisses your neck, being flustered because how many hickies you have made you blush. And for Killua, it's very tempting and irresistible.

"Stop it."

"Stop what, you say?
Your face, stop doing that. The more you make that expression. The hungrier I get."

"Then eat something? No, I'm hungry for you. Therefore, stop making that expression, you don't want me to eat you up do you?"

he continues to eat ur and nums ur cheeks awe