When he cheats on you

(headcanons)
thank you for 34k views, that's so fast wowie

➜ Killua has been very suspicious lately, he tells you to go out for a while. Which made you happy but for some time, he would just let you do whatever you want and you felt a little bit sad since you miss his affection.

➜ He would distant you more and more each day. Sometimes he forgets to bring you dinner, which made you hungry for the rest of the night.

➜ You decided to secretly see where he was going, you didn't actually follow him but you memorized which route he would always go. You can't possibly follow him without getting caught, right?

 You can't possibly follow him without getting caught, right?

"(Y/N)...?" You saw your boyfriend Killua making out with some other girl. She was sitting on his lap with some hickies on her neck. You felt a pain in your stomach and wanted to kick that girl's face, but your pride wouldn't do that.

"Y/N?! L-Let me explain please—" Killua stuttered as his voice cracked.

"You said I was the one you loved, Why did you lie to me Killua?"

You fled through the door and ran as fast as your little legs can carry you. Aren't you happy now? That you've been released from Killua's grasp?

Killua used godspeed to catch up on you. He hugged you from behind, breaking down as he nuzzled his face of the crook of your neck.

"Let me explain.." He spoke with a hoarse tone. You only lowered your head as he hugged you tighter.

"Then explain." You sternly look at Killua, you can feel Killua's body shaking none-stop, heart-beating so fast about what he's done.

"I...I was going to kill her, But then.." Killua paused as he cries even more, unable to speak more clearly.

Illumi hired a girl to seduce Killua, but knowing his little brother, he attempted to control Killua's thoughts. Illumi wants the both of you to break-up so Killua will be sane again.

You left him at the sidewalk, kneeling and hands on the ground. You felt bad for him just to leave him there.

A. Will you let him speak and forgive him?
B. break-up with him and Avoid him at all costs

 break-up with him and Avoid him at all costs

Option A:

♡What do you know? Killua was very happy that you've forgiven him but it took time to recover you because of that incident. You both had a 1-hour conversation and haven't seen each other in months, although you're still a tiny bit sad why he cheated on you, his explanation made you think twice

More clingy to you and takes you out on dates more often. If he deeply wants you to forgive him permanently, he will try his best to treat you more better than before.

♡Will seriously glare at a person or even activate his deadly aura, he doesn't want to make the same mistake again.

Alternative explanation: Illumi has been controlling Killua for the past few months. In Killua's head, he thought that the girl was (Y/N), and let me tell you, he gave away your hugs and kisses to that girl.

♡Killua made sure to Kill the girl that Illumi was working with, a suffering death if you ask me.

♡Buys you a big treehouse, you've always wanted to play in the forest.

 Option B:      • Killua was devastated how you left him there all alone

Option B:

Killua was devastated how you left him there all alone. He didn't mean to cheat on you, he wants you back in his arms, he wants your sweet angel voice that sounded like music in his ears. He desperately wants your hugs and kisses.

Would stalk you anywhere Doing your homework? Taking a bath? Sleeping? Playing something that you're interested in? Killua would always watch you from afar, no matter how boring it is, no matter how late it is.

• Secretly takes photos of you.

• Cries every night how he couldn't be in his arms anymore, due to this Killua might have depression. And there's only one way to cure it.

• He'll kidnap you back to your original house and beg for forgiveness and will express how much you're important to him and how he was being stupid.

Honestly, Yandere killua would never cheat— but this is the most requested, so yeah lol