When he saw you cutting yourself

(REPUBLISH!)
Attention: I do not support cutting or any suicidal-related stuff, this is requested.
Contains slight graphic content.

•When Killua first saw you doing it, his heart shattered into a million pieces. He cannot believe his love had been doing these kinds of stuff and he wasn't aware of it.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! Do you realize how much of an idiot you are right now?!"

•Killua would hide sharp objects from you from now on since he would never let it happen again.

•He wants you to spill every single secret that you know. If you aren't ready, he won't rush you.

•Killua saw your blood dripping down the floor as his stomach started to ache due to guilt. The guilt that he didn't take care of you enough, guilt that he thinks that you're not worth caring enough that he ignores your pain.

•Now, he can't stop thinking about how an idiot he is that he didn't notice this was happening in the first place.

"Don't do that again, you hear me?! You're such an idiot!"

You would cry. Even your boyfriend is upset with you. Everything is upset with you, nothing appreciates you now.

The occasion earlier was finished. Killua might be rude and rough to you sometimes, even if he means it. Thats just discipline. He will never insult you about your body and feelings.

•He will start to cook for you often, making you breakfast in bed. Cuddling with you. Whispering you sweet nothings in your ear when you have panic attacks. Kissing softly on your neck like a cute little softy he is.

"Hey, Why didn't you tell me about your problems? Yeah, I know it has nothing to do with me. But I am your boyfriend, Just pretend I'm your personal diary that keeps all your deepest dark secrets."

"I love you, hurt me all you like but I'm not gonna hurt you in any way no matter what. You're too beautiful. I don't know why you think everybody thinks you're not."

"No matter what happens, you will always be mine. If everyone hates you, then I will be the only person to love you."

"So who hurt you? State their name, address, birth, age, and gender. I'll kill them like they never existed."

He states in a husky and excited tone as he wraps his strong arms around you, as If someone will take you away from him.