𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝☁️

-fluff one-shot

The sunrise came up as the bird's soft chirping made it more peaceful. Little Killua and (Y/N) were walking on the streets with their sweet smiles on their faces, talking none-stop about their life.

Little Killua liked (Y/N) since the very beginning. He loved how you accept him just the way he is.

"I don't care for what you are, at least what you're thinking, and for who you really are is the most important part!"

"Yeah! I said it and I mean it!" (Y/N) proudly claims, hands on her hips as she gave Killua a closed-eyed smile.

That made Killua's heart flutter, smiling like an idiot how he could trust her that easily, trusting her that someday she might neglect her words and it would break his heart in million pieces, trust her that he wants to protect her at all costs even if it means to kill.

This made Killua think, that's it? That's the reason that (Y/N) accepted him? Does she think Killua is a soft and kind-hearted person with just a gut feeling?

Killua made a puzzled look, His feelings were confused at the moment. He spends time with you more often to know about you. Even though you're both still kids, he wants to come alongside with you, and have an amazing adventure.

"Hey (Y/N)." Killua intended for (Y/N)'s attention, which she didn't hesitate to turn around.

"What's up, Killua?"

"Here." Killua gave (Y/N) A burger with a drink, her eyes lit up, and gladly took the goods from Killua's hands. "Thank you, Killua!"

(Y/N) gave him a closed-eyed smile, which made Killua blush. "It's no problem. It's not like I bought it for you or anything. It just happened that I had leftovers, so I decided to give those for you."

It was a lie, Killua bought those just for (Y/N) and her only. He wants you to smile just for him, and only for him.

As they were walking, they've learned quite well about themselves. Just talking to (Y/N) and seeing her smiles, always warms and calms Killua's heart. It made him the reason to protect her more, her smiles. That soft and pleasant smile that always made his stomach funny.

"Do you...have any spare changes?" They both heard an elderly voice, their attention turned at the corner of an alley. He looked like he was going to die in dehydration and hunger.

Killua sighed as he walked away. "Let's go (Y/N)."

but surprisingly, Killua didn't hear (Y/N)'s footsteps. He turned around seeing (Y/N) giving the burger and the drink that he gave her.

The elderly gave her a happy smile as tears roll down his cheeks. "Thank you little one, It's been weeks since I last ate a meal."

"Whoa really? My daddy can give you as much as food you like! I'll be right back sir!" (Y/N) huffed as she grabbed Killua's hand, running towards the direction to her home.

This made Killua very angry. That food and drink was for (Y/N) and only for her. Killua stopped running with (Y/N), his bangs covering his eyes. He wasted his money, just so (Y/N) could give it on a random person on a street. They could be pretending to be poor? Or just wanting so much attention, so the people that pity him wants to give what they have.