When you pass away in his arms

Warning: Angst, Graphic content, and explicit words.
(REPUBLISH!)

Life was hard being an assassin. For him, it was like a walk down of the depths of hell, suffering, and agony. Until he met you.

You were the shining light to his shadow. He was perplexed or unsure of his feeling towards you at first. Love isn't the type of thing that he'll easily grow into.

A lot of things have occurred. before and after your loss. He wanted to go home with, hug you, cuddle with you, make snacks and laugh together.

His love didn't last long on his strong arms. Her eyes gaze upon the whimpering male as she touches his cheek with her palm.

He touched your hand. Remember every single part of it. Everything that happened today will be vivid tomorrow, and the days after that.

He loves every part of you, your smiles, your beauty, your scent, your rosy cheeks, your blooming personality, Everything. He loves everything about you.

He gave you a warm yet sad embrace. His arms on your waist, his chin unto your head. Tears streaming down his dull cheeks. He hugs you tighter as if something or someone is gonna take you away from him.

Killua placed his nose into your head. Remembering your sweet scent that he will always remember. You weakly hug him back as his whimper started to get louder.

"Hey, are you—"

"I'm not crying," Killua states in a stern voice.

"I know,

Nobody cares about me." Once Killua heard that sentence of yours, his eyes went wide. He looks at you with despair.

He touched both of your cheeks and started to cry in front of you. To be frank, Killua will always know what hurts you are not. But in spite whether it hurts you or not, his negligence and foolishness was only his choice of act.

Everything around him started to collide, his vision started to get blurry and shakey. Never in his mind that he'll fail to protect you, fail to show how much he loves and cares for you.

Killua will shriek in agony, mentally suffering. His audible voice echoed through the quiet hallway as the people around him looked at him with fear and despair.

Frankly, Killua wouldn't hesitate to kill those around him with one strike. This is it. It was the end of it. The life of his lover came to an end.

But this Ex-assassin couldn't accept it.

Couldn't accept that you were gone.

"Fuck you and everyone in this room." He choked at his own words, pointing those people around him.

Despite all his mischievous and playful personality, he will never remain the same. Well, all that happened was like a meteor hit him hard, The weight was so heavy, he couldn't handle it, carry it, and move on.

You can't survive in this world by just doing what's always right.

A/N: Okay but like, I have no inspirations at all so this is all through my experiences ♡

I tried to make it emotional as I can, but even though I failed to do it, I really hope you liked this crappy chapter :3