When you both are married/on a honey moon

"It's past your bedtime, love." Killua saw you playing with your Nintendo and snacks laying on the floor.

"I'm not tired."

"Well..shouldn't you have a bedtime?" You look up to your husband Killua, making him sigh with a smile as he placed his hand on your head.

"My bedtime is whenever my baby falls asleep and I can know that my baby is safe."

*place your reaction here*

  ♡Killua would be so excited to finally replace your last name into his

♡All your friends would be there. Gon, Kurapika, Leorio, Alluka, and so on.

♡Doesn't want you to talk to other guys, so he leads you to the balcony to either makeout or say stuff about your future or your past happy memories together.

♡Killua always wakes up first, he gives you morning kisses every time he wakes up. Make you go in his chest making himself warm as goes back to sleep again.

"Wakey, Wakey sleepy head."

♡ Hugs from behind while you're cooking breakfast. Kisses and pecks on the neck? Yes sir.

♡Yandere Killua is that type of person to be dominant in the bedroom and he doesn't like giving up that power. You won't get many chances to be the top and Dominant one. That's just one of the things you'll have to settle with.

♡Wakes up early and would try to cook for you secretly for breakfast, but it would always backfire because he isn't that good at cooking.

"You think it's good? please, yours are better."

♡You would try to avoid people that try to talk to you since you don't want Killua to threaten or kill them without informing you.

♡There's one thought that Killua wants to lock you up in the house and never let you out since he wants to keep you safe. But of course, he loves you so much and wants to make you happy and doesn't want to let you think that he's trying to shut you off from the world. But secretly, Killua wants that. And yes he is overprotective and possessive.

♡Whenever you go out alone, you would always have a tracking device on your shirt. And a gadget that can hear what you're speaking or what topic are you are talking about.

♡You will only talk to the person that Killua specifically chose. Like Gon, Kurapika, Leorio, and Alluka. But he does have to watch out for Gon.

Would you two have a baby?
Killua prefers to only have you but is not against that idea. He would love to start a family with you. He only wants 2 kids since he likes their young one to have a big-brother/sister to protect / take care of them whenever the parents are 'busy'

  He only wants 2 kids since he likes their young one to have a big-brother/sister to protect / take care of them whenever the parents are 'busy'

What happens if you two had an argument?
Would give you the silent treatment and hugs you quietly from behind, or would apologize to you even if it's not his fault, he doesn't want you to ignore him for a whole day.