When you're both phantom troupe members

"Come here."

♡If Killua wasn't a yandere, He would flirt with the new phantom-troupe members to make you jealous. But this book is about your damn Yandere Killua. Even though there are more hotties and cuties that had joined the troupe, he will stay loyal to you 100%

♡Possibly would kiss or give you a peck infront of the members. Killua has no shame.

"Get a room you two-"

♡Whenever you have a mission, Killua will always convince Chrollo to let him come with you, since he's dead worried you might get killed.

"Me? I'm not getting in your way. Stop throwing a tantrum and let's go."

♡Will always hug you from behind whenever you were in a meeting or you two are waiting for the other members to arrive, he can also cuddle you.

*Snwuggle nwyazzle wazzle*

"Are you even paying attention Killua?" Nobunaga said in an irritated voice.

"You're so beautiful."

"Killua, I swear to god."

"Sorry, that was meant for Y/N dumbass."

♡He would shoot a dagger whenever a boy talks to you, or the other female members that are attracted to girls. Killua will threaten them after they're done talking to you, and yes even Chrollo and Kalluto. He will remind them that you're taken and you're only his and they will only have permission to him whenever they talk to you.

"Don't talk to other people another than me okay?"

♡He would go easy on you in a 1v1, making you very irritated. Chrollo sometimes thinks why did he let you both join.

"Don't go easy on you? I'm sorry, I will never hurt you even that slightly hard."

♡If you both have time after the mission, he will take you out on a date. Yes, with your not-so-stand-out clothes. As if people don't care you both wear clown outfits or you're both done shooting in a superhero movie but forgot to wear casual clothes.