When you're on your period

The two both sat there, alone with the starry skies above. (Y/N) and her boyfriend Killua was at a dinner table, waiting for their meal.  Killua decided that they both go on a private expensive date since he wants to make (Y/N) happy like usual. He was always been like this. I mean, where did the money come from anyway?

(Y/N) was acting strange recently. The meals that they order has arrived, and Killua certainly knew that you love food more than ever.

He watched his girlfriend gobble up the dinner, which made him chuckle at her antics. He extended his hand forward and gave (Y/N) a smile.

"May I have a bite of your food?" He asks politely with his mouth agape. (Y/N) only responded with a growl and took her plate away from Killua with a pouty look.

"But I bought all of those for you, they're expensive." Killua made a sad look so she would get fooled by his acting. (Y/N) stopped eating and blushed. She only looked at her plate, embarrassed.

        Finally, she looked at Killua with a shy face which made Killua's heart go boom boom

Finally, she looked at Killua with a shy face which made Killua's heart go boom boom. "S-sorry, I should've.....b-brought my wallet with me."

She hesitantly spoke, muttered the last part. Her adoring embarrassed look made him blush, it was irresistible. Killua was confused but was enjoying the scene he was witnessing.

"Hey, are you on your period?" He asks with his genuine smile. The girl nodded which made Killua pat her head.

He then picked up a spoon and scooped up a small part of the meal and extended it to her. She immediately goes forward to eat it. It made her flustered even more.

"You're so fucking cute, you know that?" Killua whispers and he kisses your forehead.

"Until we get home, I'll cook your favorite food and buy you a lot of sweets. How bout that?"

 How bout that?" 

♡Killua would be that type of person to study how females function their body unlike men do. He wants to know every detail, so that he wouldn't accidentally make you suffer mentally or physically without him knowing.

♡He would give you his chocolates and sweets and stays with you at all times 24/7, his attention is all on you.

Bye-Bye pain kisses and pecks!

♡Definitely up for cuddles and kisses. If you ever have cramps, he would always rub his fingers on your tummy, repeatedly making a big circle. He gives it some soft kisses too.

"You like it when I rub your tummy don't you? How cute."

Plushies and stuff-toys everywhere around you, making you both snuggle up together, very comfy.

When you're sleepy but the pain keeps you from doing it, he would read you a bedtime story while rubbing or massaging your tummy with his hands or fingers.

Basically has a lot of pads/tampons or supplies in a specific room or container, like a big box. He prepared for this so he wouldn't have to go out, leaving his Baby alone in pain.

"No I won't go out kitten, I've already got it prepared."

Probably would make-out with you so you would get distracted by the pain. Don't worry, it won't get heated and go somewhere else that far.

"Don't worry, We won't take it that far. I promise I'm you're good teddy-bear that you can cuddle all night long."

...Or is he?

Or is he?