When you attempt to escape

Requested by a lot of people

•Whenever he leaves the room, he always attach a tracking device to your shirt, making sure you don't do anything stupid.

•He gives you a lot of plushies and game consoles. Only to find out that there are hidden cameras on those gifts. Meaning, whenever you do stuff in front of your teddy-bears/plushies, he can see and hear it clearly, even if you're changing clothes or ranting your true feelings to that plushie. I mean, how embarrassing is that?

 I mean, how embarrassing is that?

Once upon the lonely midnight, hearing the cricket's soft mutters. Awoken by a sound of the flung of a tree, on that day my soul grew unhappy, not even the slightest pleasure or joy. In a kingdom full of storms, Once I sat engaged and making when I thought of the never give up. Much I marveled at the persistent part.

For the past few days, not even a single chance of privacy has occurred. You hated it of course, his possessiveness is too much to handle.

Yeah sure, he's loving and sweet. But why are you so unhappy?

'You're not going anywhere. You'll stay with me forever and only with me, got it?'

You packed your bags and quietly stole the keys. Killua was out for the day, he expected you to be faithful. For the past few days, you've been very obedient to him, making Killua believe that you won't leave the house as he said so. He didn't put a tracking device on your shirt, which was good news.

You open the window gently until you heard a door open. You froze, Killua was home. He called your name leaving you to guilt.

"What do you think you're doing?" Killua was right behind you, his hair covering his eyes. You gasped as you stumbled back on your feet, making you fall on to the ground.

"I knew this would happen. Why did I think I should trust you that easily?"

 Why did I think I should trust you that easily?"

Killua grabs your arm, you pushed him off but his hold was too strong.

"Why resist (Y/N)? Can't you see there's no chance of escape?"

"Even if you did, I'd still find you." He continues with a stern tone. You shook your head, still resisting to let Killua go of your arm.

"W-Why are you like this?" You mumbled, Killua raised a brow. "Hmm?"

"You weren't the Killua I used to know. I thought you said you wouldn't kill anymore, I thought you wanted to stick around with Gon and me to have an adventure together..."

"What made you be like this Killua?" You replied with a shaky voice.

"You treated me just like your family did."
You realized what you've said, making you cover your mouth in order to avoid continuing. Everything went silent. You carefully looked at Killua, which he was staring at you.

The next thing happens, you were mentally suffering, but Killua's looks seems dead. He talks about how he doesn't hurt you like his family, is he really similar to them?