The Yule Ball • Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve

Y/n's P.O.V

"Seriously what's up with you?" he asked again. "I swear sometimes I want to rip Draco's head off" "Oh don't I know the feeling" he sighed.

"Why, If I may ask?" he added. "I-" I pondered for a moment trying to think of a valid reason.

What was I supposed to tell my dad?

Oh just because I have the biggest crush on him, and he is snogging Pansy Parkinson right in front of me. "I don't know" I huffed with a frown. He chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I crossed my arms. "Oh nothing. Well Y/n you should seriously get going you have a ball to prepare for?" I looked at the clock to see it was a few hours till the ball.

I hugged my dad before leaving and running straight up to the dormitories.

I walked in to see Emaline with a mad look on her face sitting on the bed.

"Well don't you look attractive." I giggled walking up to her.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for you for almost half an hour now Y/n. Come on we need to start getting ready!" she yelled pushing me onto a chair. I let my hair loose into beautiful curls with a half up half down look. I put on a bit of makeup to finish off.

Time flew by as we continued to get ready.

We looked amazing!

(This is what y/n wore)

I smiled scanning myself in the mirror

"Come on the boys are waiting!" Emaline cheered pulling my hand so that we left the room and were at the top of the stairs.