Chosen • Chapter 35

Chapter Thirty-Five

Y/n's P.O.V

"Don't touch me. Fine keep your secrets but I will find out." I huffed pulling my arm away and storming back. I was furious.

lI should have never come down there, but I'm glad I did.

*

"An unbreakable vow?" I asked Emaline. "Well it says here exactly what the name means, you can't break it or..."

"Or what?" I turned to her.

"You die." she said quietly putting the library book back on the shelf. "I can't believe this." I ran a hand through my hair. 

"You should really talk to Draco, we are leaving today Y/n." she told me softly. I nodded, getting up. "You're right. I'll see you later." I walked towards the Slytherin common room but before I walked in I saw Draco sitting with his back to the wall.

"Hey" I told the boy taking a seat next to him. "Hey" he replied dryly.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "For what? You didn't do anything. I should be the one to apologize." he sighed.

"Draco you need to talk to me." I told him sternly.

"I know I know....but not here." I gave him a confused look as he stood up taking me with him. We now stood at the top of the tower where you could see anything and everything.

"Y/n I was chosen." "By who?" I asked the boy.

"V- you know who" he said quietly not meeting my eyes.

"Draco, I thought you weren't involved in this stuff." I covered my face in my hands. " Do you think I wanted to be. I couldn't say no." I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I know you're not evil Draco" I leaned my head against his chest.

"You seem to be the only one who thinks that." He replied.

"I'm sure I'm not. Draco what were you chosen to do exactly?" I asked the question I had been dreading to ask this whole time, but I knew that I had to.

"Kill Dumbledore." my eyes widened. "You can't." I hissed quietly.

"I have to." He said quickly.

I sighed.

I knew he was going to say that. He isn't wrong. I knew Draco. I knew he wouldn't do it when it came to that point.

"I know." I sighed. "I know." I repeated.

*

It was our first week back from winter break and things were already getting back to their usual chaotic self. "You did what?!?" I yelled.

"How was I supposed to know Ron was gonna drink it." Draco whisper yelled as I paced back and forth throw the common room.

"You're going to get yourself killed Draco." I hissed.

"I am not." he scoffed. "Whatever." I mumbled.

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" Blaise asked as he walked in. "Oh uhm herbology." I replied quickly. Draco turned to me giving me a look that said, are you serious that's the best you can think of.

"Really?" Blaise asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes uhm it's extremely interesting, right Draco?" I nudged him. "Extremely, yeah" he coughed. "I must say, you two are a very weird couple. Anyways, did you hear what happened to Weasley?" he asked.

"Yes oh my god shut up." I said a little annoyed.

My eyes widened once I realized what I said. "Huh?" "Sorry, I um just had a bad day." I gave him a weird smile. "Yeah sure...I'm gonna go bye." Blaise left quickly.

"Look what you're doing to me!" I whisper yelled at Draco. "What I'm doing?!" he complained. "Ugh, you should have never told me." I sighed.

"You asked me to!" he fought back.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna go." he told me while looking at the clock. "Be careful." I stood up. "I will be." he answered.

"Goodluck." I kissed his cheek before he ran off. I shouldn't be supporting this.

I am not supporting this. Ugh why. Why do my dad and Draco have to be involved in this? I am not supporting him, I just...I don't want Draco to get hurt.

*

"Where's Draco?" Emaline asked as she took a sip of her drink.

"He had to go somewhere, he said he would meet us here in a bit." I answered eating a spoonful of food. "Did you hear Katie Bell is back?" Blaise told us as he read over something.

I almost choked on my food.

"You ok?" Em asked. I nodded. "Look she's talking to Harry." I turned and saw the two talking.

Oh my god. No no no. Wait, she probably doesn't remember right. Yeah, she doesn't.

The doors opened and in came Draco.

No, this can't be happening. Please Draco don't look suspicious.

He did exactly what I didn't want him to do. When he saw them talking his eyes widened and met with Harry's. Merlin please help me. Draco looked around nervously before walking out.

Harry noticed, quickly following after him.

Next part is going to be really interesting!!!
Leave a vote and comment!🤍