Sectumsepra • Chapter 36

Chapter Thirty-Six

Y/n's P.O.V

Merlin please help me. Draco looked around nervously before walking out.

Harry noticed, quickly following after him. "Guys excuse me I'll be back." I told them before standing up and rushing out.

Where are they? Come on Y/n. I ran up the stairs.

"I know what you did Malfoy. You hexed her didn't you?" I heard Harry's voice come from the guys bathroom. It was all the way across the hall.

I ran like never before. Halfway across I heard spells being yelled. No Draco no. Please please let him be safe.

As I ran in opening the doors I saw the two of them.

"Sectumsepra." I saw Harry yell, pointing his wand toward the boy.

Draco flew back and fell on the floor. "Draco!" I yelled running towards the boy. Tears began to cloud my eyes once I saw the amount of pain Draco was in.

"What did you do?!" I yelled at Harry my voice breaking.

Harry took a step back. Blood started soaking his clothes.

"Stay with me. Stay with me Draco." I held him. I ran out of the room looking for anyone. I saw my dad patrolling the halls. "Dad come!" I yelled out sobbing. Once he saw my state he ran over. "What happened?" his eyes widened once he saw Draco.

He glared at Potter before doing a healing spell on Draco.

Harry walked out of the room quickly. Eventually all the blood disappeared and Draco was breathing heavily. I leaned down hugging him tightly.

"Are you okay? I'm going to kill him." I clenched my teeth. "I'm fine Y/n." he sat up slowly holding my hand tightly.

"I'm going to leave you two alone." My dad said making sure we were both okay before leaving the bathroom.

Draco was soaking wet from the water on the ground and so was I but I didn't care. "I'm not letting you leave my sight ever again." I whispered leaning against his chest.

"I'm sorry." he apologized. He always seemed to do that.

"I don't want to lose you." I cried softly not daring to let go of him again.

"You won't." he wrapped his arms around me. We sat like that for what felt like forever. We missed all our classes that whole day and never left each others side.

I got Draco to take a nap, convincing him that he needed it. He finally agreed.

I left the room, angrier than ever. I balled my hands into fists as I walked through the hallways trying to find the Gryffindor common room. After a while I found it.

"Password?" the painting asked. "Let me in." I growled. "Not if you don't have the password." she glared.

I ran my hands through my hair. I turned to see Neville walking towards me. "Neville can you please let me in. Uhm Harry forgot his book in class and I need to give it to him." I smiled sweetly.

"Of course, where is it though?" he asked.

I put my wand behind my back waving it slightly. I felt the heaviness of a book appear in my hand. "Oh here." I showed it to him.

"Oh okay." he smiled saying the password and walking in with me behind him.

"Harry, Y/n has a book that you forgot?" Neville told the group who was sitting down.

They seemed to be the only ones there. "I didn't forget a book." Harry told him confused.

I walked around the corner my eyes glazed with fury and hatred.

"Oh uhm well I'm going to go now." He said quickly realizing the real reason I wanted to go in before rushing to his room.

TEA!
Hope you guys enjoyed this one!
Leave a comment/vote!🤍