Detention • Chapter 15

Chapter Fifteen

Y/n's P.O.V

"Okay what to do with all of you? Harry and Ron clean under the desks, Crab, Goyle, and Hermione organize the book shelves, and hmm Draco and Y/n go fix my potion closet." he told us.

He did that on purpose.

I sighed walking alongside Draco to the closet. "So what do we do?" he asked confused.

"I don't know drink all of them, did you even listen?" I rubbed my temples. "Sorry." he mumbled. The door shut behind us. "What the hell?" I said going to the door trying to open it, only for it not to budge.

"Great now I'm stuck with you." he huffed. "Not like it's any better for me." I said, giving him a fake smile.

"Okay what's your problem?" he asked sitting down on one of the stools.

"You are." "No seriously we were friends up until a few days ago, what happened?" he asked. I looked into his eyes for any sign that he was joking, but I couldn't find one.

"I don't know" I told him trying to sort through different bottles.

"Was it because Emaline yelled at you? You know she felt really bad after." "No it's not! No it's not...because Emaline yelled at me" I lowered my voice.

"Then why?" he asked in a more softer tone.

"I don't know I already told you." I sighed. He nodded and continued to help me organize things in the closet.

"I'm sorry. If I did anything that upset you." he mumbled. "What was that?" I asked. "I said I'm-" "No I heard you it's just I never thought I would hear the Draco Malfoy apologize." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes, hitting my shoulder.

"Well you'd be the first." he smiled. "I'm honored" I grinned. The bond that was gone some how now resurrected.

"By the way next time can you dial it down on the cologne the smell literally fills the room, and have you been eating green apples again." I laughed fanning my hand in the air.

"You're one to talk I can smell your vanilla scented lipgloss and perfume from over here, gross." he said mirroring my motions.

He was lying to himself. He loved the smell of her perfume when she was near or the way her lips shined and you can smell the faintest hint of vanilla when she got close.

We both fell into a fit of laughter. Finishing up the cabinet.

"Oh it's unlocked now." I told the boy, opening the door. We walked out and everyone was about done with their jobs. "You all are free to go, Y/n stay behind" he said dismissing everyone. They waved goodbye to me before leaving.

"Why did you give me detention?!" I groaned. "I thought you would be thanking me, I did you a favor." he said packing up his stuff.

"What favor is that exactly?" I glared. "Well you went into the closet upset and came out laughing so I would say that's an improvement, don't you think?" he said mocking me.

My face instantly went red.

"That's what I thought." he muttered before leaving the room.

I sighed. "Hey Snape, you coming?" Draco said peeking his head through the door. "Yeah, I'm coming." I said running up to the boy. "Guess detention wasn't so bad after all now was it?" he turned to me.

"Nope it was still bad." I told him with a smile as we walked to the dorms.

I hope you guys enjoyed this part! Leave a comment and vote!🤍