Escape • Chapter 51

Chapter Fifty-One

Y/n's P.O.V

"Hey Y/n?" Draco whispered.

"Yeah." I replied. "Am I going crazy or did you see Dobby too, a while ago?" he told me. "Yeah I saw him too...wait where did he-". I heard creaking come from above us.

I looked up to see Dobby hanging from the chandelier.

My eyes widened as I tugged Draco's handing pulling him far away.

*

The chandelier fell as Hermione ran to Ron and Harry grabbed the wands from Draco.

"Stupefy!" Harry yelled making Lucius fly back. "Stupid elf! You could have killed me!" Bellatrix screamed. "Dobby never meant to kill. Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure." I tried my best to stifle the laugh coming from my lips.

Draco's mom tried to fire a spell but Dobby quickly blocked it.

"How dare you take a witch's wand! How dare you defy your masters!" the yelling continued.

"Dobby has no master! Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends." he fought back.

They all linked hands getting ready to warp out. Right before they can fully leave Bellatrix threw her knife through the portal.

(Dobby will not die in this story, but he does get seriously injured by the knife)

*

3rd Person P.O.V

-20 minutes earlier-

Snape stood on the balcony at Hogwarts. The school which he now was in charge of. The students walked in groups from left to right.

It felt like just yesterday he gave his daughter her letter for Hogwarts. He thought it was safe. Safe for her.

Yet, he couldn't have been farther from the truth.

All he wanted to do was be able to protect Y/n, but how could he do that when he was miles away. He sighed tapping the ring his daughter had given him for Christmas.

Right before he left Y/n at the Malfoy Manor he cast a spell on both of them, so that they could be able to see each other at any time.

He knew it would comfort her during the time he would be away.

A projection casted in front of him, first showing the short memory clips that Y/n had added before giving it to him. As he swiped he finally got to the live clip which showed her in real time.

There she was talking with Draco.

"I miss you." he whispered under his breath before tapping the ring again and letting the projection close.

If only he had watched it for a little bit longer he would have seen the commotion that began minutes after.

*

"How do you think she's doing?" Emaline asked her boyfriend as they walked back to their dorms.

"Y/n's with the Malfoys, what's the worst that can happen?" Blaise replied. Emaline glared.

"Yeah nevermind I take that back." he added with a sigh. "I wonder when we will see the two again." She told the boy sadly. "Hopefully soon. I never thought I would miss the duo so much." Blaise admitted.

*

"Muggles think these keep evil away, but they're wrong." Luna pointed out as they stood in the new safe house. "Hey Luna?" Ron asked quietly making everyone turn their attention to him.

"Yes Ron." she answered.

"While you uhm spent your time at the Malfoy's, you know against you will.." he stuttered.

"Ron!" Hermione scolded him. "Sorry." "It's okay. What about it?" Luna told him softly.

"Did you ever get to see Y/n?" he asked. Now this really gained the attention of his friends. Luna began to smile at the thought of her friend. "Yea." she said quietly.

"Has she changed?" Ron asked another question, not wanting to regret it once he heard the answer. "Not at all." she laughed.

This made the group smile lightly. "Once she found out I was being held captive she would always bring us food, and we talked until sunrise." Luna looked down, not realizing until now how much she missed the girl.

"That definitely sounds like Y/n." Harry chuckled.

"It does, doesn't it?" Ron grinned. "Wish I could have had a chance to talk to her." Ron said quietly.

Ron felt horrible.

Right when the pair was becoming close friends they were separated by forces Y/n couldn't control. "She misses you guys too, you know" Luna told the trio.

"Y/n's strong. She'll get through this." Hermione added. "No doubt about it." Luna agreed.

*

Y/n's P.O.V

Draco stormed off to his room obviously upset.

I chased after him. When I walked in he was pacing back and forth. "Draco calm down." I told him quietly.

"What do you mean calm down? The brat took my wand!" he yelled. "Stop Draco!" I said louder walking towards him.

His eyes roamed the room until I placed my hands on his shoulders, forcing him to look at me.

That seemed to have calm him down at least a little bit. "You'll get it back." I told him softly. "Yeah I will." he clenched his jaw. "Don't tell me-" he cut me off.

"I have an idea." he answered.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment thank you for the endless support! I love reading your comments, they never fail to make me laugh!🤍