Chatper 6

Chapter 6
-

It was the next day, I was really happy today because it was my birthday! I went downstairs and I saw my mom making breakfast. I walked over to her and she smiled at me.

"Good morning Minghao, happy birthday!" She said while hugging me. "your father is coming back from his business trip tonight." I nodded.

"Okay."She smiled at me again.

"Go before you are late for school." She said handing me my backpack. I took my backpack and started walking to school

I was walking to my locker unlit I was tackled in a hug from Seungkwan. "Happy birthday bitch." He said to me.

"Ow Seungkwan that hurt! But thank you."

"Sorry not sorry." He said and walked away.

I sighed and walked away. The day went by pretty fast, it was now 7th period. I had gym class which I hated but liked at the same time. It makes perfect sense. I liked it because Junhui was in that class and I got to see him.

"Guys we have a project due on Friday, I'm letting you work with someone but I choose the partners. A lot of students groaned but I just stayed silent and hope I got paired with Junhui.

"Okay, so the partners are: Jimin and Jungkook, Jihoon and Soonyoung, Jihyo and Jeongyeon, Yeonjun and Soobin, Rosé and Jennie and the last partners are Minghao and Junhui and Yeri are you fine to work by yourself." I saw her nod and I was so happy because I thought since she was Junhui's girlfriend she would want to work with us.

"I guess we are going to be partners." Junhui said as he smiled at me. "Let me get your phone number so I can come over later and we can work on the project." I handed my phone and he handed me his and we put our phone numbers in.

"See you later." He winked at me then left.

"What was that for." I said, my cheeks were bright red. I shook my head and grabbed my backpack and left the classroom.