Chapter 22

Chapter 22
-

⚠️this chapter has smut it in so if you are uncomfortable with that don't read! You won't miss anything important if you skip this
-
-

Minghao and Jun had the whole house to themselves, Jeonghan and Joshua were watching the baby.

Minghao felt sleepy and he started to close his eyes. His eyes shot open when he felt Jun put his hand on his cheek.

"Minghao?"

"Yeah Jun?"

Jun started kissing Minghao, Jun moved hands down Minghaos stomach and started to take off Minghaos shirt.

Minghao knew where this was going and he loved it.

Jun took Minghaos shirt off and then he took off his own. He started to unbutton Minghaos pants and he pulled them down. They were both in nothing but their boxers.

Jun started kissing down from Minghaos neck  to the hem of his boxers. He put his fingers on the hem and he looked up at Minghao.

Minghao nodded signaling Jun can take his boxers off. Jun pulled them down and he took off his too. Jun grabbed lube from his night stand and he applied some to his fingers.

He put one finger in Minghaos hole. He looked at Minghao and ask if he could put another finger in, Minghao nodded.

Jun started thrusting his fingers in and Minghao was a moaning mess.

"Look at you, you're a mess just from me fingering you."

"I want you." Minghao said quietly.

"What was that." Jun heard him but he wanted to hear Minghao again.

"I want you." Minghao said more confidently.

Jun took his member and he applied lube to it. He lined it up with Minghaos hole and he slowly pushed it in.

Minghao let out a loud moan when Jun entered him. Jun waited for Minghao to tell him he could move. After a few moments Minghao nodded, Jun pulled out and slammed back into Minghao.

Minghao moaned. It made Jun thrust faster by hearing the word.

Jun was thrusting at an inhuman speed.

"J-Jun I'm going to come." Minghao said as he was out of breath.

To Minghaos disappointment, Jun stopped. Minghao whined from the loss.

"Get on all fours." Jun said and Minghao listened.

When Minghao got on his hands and knees Jun slammed into him.

Minghao let out a another loud moan.

Jun was searching for that one sp-

"Jun" Minghao moaned. Jun guesses he found the spot.

Jun felt a familiar feeling in his stomach, so did Minghao.

After they both came they fell onto the best sheets panting.

"Let's cuddle now." Minghao said.

Jun wrapped his arms around Minghao and tangled their legs together. Jun looked at Minghao and he was already asleep.

-

A/N: I'm so sorry this is bad. It's the first smut I've ever wrote.