Chapter 25 (last)

Chapter 25
-

Junhui Pov

I was waiting for Minghao... I was very nervous mostly because I'm about to be officially married to him. But it wasn't a bad nervous, I'm very happy I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

The music started playing and I stood up straight and stared at the door. I saw the door swing open and Minghao stepped in. I wanted to started crying, he looks so beautiful.

(The outfit he was wearing)

I didn't notice I was crying until Minghao wiped my tears.

"Hi!" He whispered.

"Hi.." I whispered back.

God he's so beautiful

"Okay let's began" The minister began and I took Minghaos hands in mine.

~

"I do." I said

"Now Minghao do you take Jun to be your husband."

"I do."

"You may now kiss."

I grabbed Minghao by the waist and pulled his close. I connected our lips in a long kiss.

Everyone was clapping and cheering for us.

-

"Congrats guys!! Where are you going for your honeymoon." Seungkwan said.

"We are going to Bali."

"Ohh sounds fun... me and Hansol were thinking about going there for our honeymoon." Seungkwan said.

"Guys it's getting late and the wedding is over. Let's all go home."

"Yeah you're right, bye guys."

After Minghao said that everyone started leaving.

Me and Minghao looked at each other.

"I love you Jun!"

"I love you Hao."

The end

Thank you for everyone who has read this story!

I hope you enjoyed it.