0.7 | how to get a boy's number

★彡

★彡

the next day school resumed as usual along with the heavy gossiping around the school regarding the school trip attack. jisung couldn't help but roll his eyes whenever he heard how exaggerated the story had become, he definitely did not remember a chain saw being there yesterday.

during the lunch break, the two boys racked their brains together in the cafeteria where literally no one sat on the same table as them because they were just super popular like that

"when you said solve the mystery, i thought you meant we were someone cool like sherlock holmes. or even cooler, scooby doo." hyunjin frowned, obviously unimpressed.

"hey don't be like that, mystery solving and teenage rebellion goes hand in hand."

"so what the plan bug boy." hyunjin stared at his new laptop sitting on the table.

"a plan?"

"you did think that far didn't you?

jisung scratched the back of his neck. "well, of course i did!" his nodding slowed down "..not."

"this is why i'm the brains out of the two of us." he sighed

"that leaves me with the looks."

ignoring his squirrel talk he began explaining "so, these guys went after one of the biggest tech facilities in korea and failed, they're definitely haven't got enough resources so they're obviously going after another. but the question is, where would they go next?"

jisung's eyes widened after the idea hit him. he snatched the laptop off his best friend's hands.

"careful eight eyes!" he hissed "i spent all summer saving up for this. walking dogs are not as fun as it sounds. especially the ones with stomach problems."

ignoring his words, he carried on typing by himself until he found exactly what he needed "wang corps!" he gasped "mr park told me the ceo has close has ties with china, america and korea. he gets his tech from everywhere, all concentrated in one building."

"maybe i was wrong, you do have some brain in you sung." the boy was surprised

"haha screw you." the smiled sarcastically, letting his chubby cheeks show "so new plan, i go to wang corps."

"as if they'd let a kid like you even take a step inside." he scoffed.

he raised his eyebrows with confidence "nope but they'll let spider–!"

hyunjin cut him off "haru!"

jisung snapped the laptop shut definitely not making it weirder.