2.4 | fat ass = right to speech

★彡

★彡

kim seungmin has had many regrets in his life like how he thought he was rocking his beige skinny jeans until haru blatantly stated that it looked like he was wearing no pants.

but for now, his mistake was letting his two best friends crash round his house after attending the wildest party of the month. all he remembered was sanha cluelessly walking around with 'i sharted' scribbled on his forehead or when he saw a random guy dressed up as princess ariel. he definitely did not go to their school.

thankfully haru could recover quickly from her alcohol due to her many experiences with parties. felix on the other hand had been hopelessly drunk as soon as they stepped in and out of the eunbin's house.

instead of the aussie's usual warm woody fragrance, the guy smelt more like vomit with a hint of bread. maybe it was because he used the pizza crust to wipe his drunk tears away.

"you shits better be quiet, my parents are out to visit my grandparents but the neigh–

"only the people with fat asses can speak!" the blonde boy bellowed loudly through the silent midnight.

"you better learn some sign language quick then." seungmin sniped.

"hey min no need to scream." haru groaned, holding onto her forehead.

"i'm literally whispering?" he said dumbfounded "look you stay silent or else i'll make you sleep on the floor."

the threat went straight over felix's head when he melted to the ground "that's fine by me!"

by now, the brunette boy has given up on life "i'm sick of taking care you wasted dumbasses." he held up a peace sign before face planting into the sofa out of exhaustion "seungmin out!"

★彡

it looked like haru had the experience of disposing of dead bodies by the way she was dragging lix across the floor until she yeeted him on the bed. the designated sober friend had extended all his energy looking after the two so she found herself taking care of the drunkard by herself.

"i'm so happy, in all the places i could've gone i came here." felix mumbled in his sleep. "me, i was picked."

the boy was sprawled on top of seungmin's not so fresh any more bed.

"i'm happy too lix." she beamed back moving his bleached hair out of his eyes.

"no you don't get it, i'm supposed to protect you but you're looking after me it's all wrong." his voice droned on monotonously as his head lolled sideways.

"hey you know more than anyone i can protect myself."

"no ru, people in this world are cruel." he whined

"apart from you and min. i know the two of you would never hurt me." she reassured, stroking his hair.

the two sat in comfortable silence. haru could feel her eyelids become heavier by the second. it had been a while since she last partied and boy did it take a toll on her.