4.7 | close calls

choi haru had the burning desire to punch something or more accurately someone

choi haru had the burning desire to punch something or more accurately someone. jisung stood her up for their date for the second time. since she was aware of her boyfriend's unique 'part-time job', for a moment she believed that she should be more considerate but that didn't stop her from feeling pissed.

a sudden knock on her window snatched her attention.

through the darkening night, haru caught the sight of the bright red figure casually dangling upside down from a single web, waving enthusiastically. he waited patiently for her to open the window.

along with mixed emotions of sheer panic and excitement, she rushed to her window to push it free allowing the cold night air to rush in. his heavy breathing made up for her stunned silence.

"hey babe!" he cheered tugging off his mask, revealing his dishevelled face covered in small cuts and grazes. the young hero's brown hair came falling with gravity exposing his forehead "i'm sorry for standing you up i swear i wasn't planning to be late but scorpion decided to rob a bank."

jisung would be intimidated by haru's mad face if it didn't turn him on and if he wasn't upside down.

"come in." she sighed turning her back towards him. releasing his grip on his web, he tumbled mid air before perfectly landing on his feet onto her patio. his hand was pressed against his chest as if he was in pain.

"are you mad at me?"

shutting the window after him, the tanned girl shushed her boyfriend "why are you announcing your presence so loudly, anyway our date ended three hours ago what are you doing here?"

"because you're infatuated with me." he then pointed to his face with a pout "also i'm in pain."

if you squinted and looked real close with a microscope, then the injury he was referring to would be just about visible.

"you'll be fine, you got super healing." haru rolled her eyes still feeling bitter.

"also scorpion managed to land a hit on me." he tugged down his suit to reveal the deep cut etched on his skin. the bright smile on his face didn't leave despite the crimson blood trickling down his chest.

"holy shit bags hamji!" she exclaimed, a little too loudly. the spiteful feeling towards jisung missing the date instantly dissolved at the sight of the bloody injury. the girl slapped her hand over her mouth in the realization of her mistake.

silence followed, maybe no one noticed. "haru sweetheart are you okay?" her father's voice resonated a distance away from his personal office, concerned for his daughter.

"yeah dad! just saw a scary video!" she responded, trying to play it off. "my dad is here so don't be so loud unless you want your ass to be busted."

haru then turned to her bleeding boyfriend and shoved him to sit upon her bed. he felt the bed dip under his weight. "sit here and don't move."

she rushed towards her medical box in distress. after dating spider man she took it upon herself to buy some medical supplies just in case jisung does anything stupid to hurt himself during his spider duties which turned out to be all the time.