4.1 | first time falling

★彡

★彡

choi haru had never been sky diving before but there was always time for her firsts. she had no idea how far up they had teleported but it was high enough to require a parachute to live.

as a family usually do in their free time, they flipped wildly through the endless columns of air. instead of trying to save themselves, they were more concerned about beating each other up.

haru swung her legs to her cousin's gut to separate themselves before yeji could potentially bring out a knife hidden in her frilly socks. air finally rushed into her lungs but unfortunately, there was too much air. especially the large feet of air between her and the ground. they fell.

"haru you psychopath! what did you do!" yeji shrieked as the air harshly flew straight to her face.

"oh so i'm the psychopath now? you work for a completely unethical organization ran by my mom! you didn't even bother telling me she was alive?" she screamed over the ear bursting whistling sound of free-falling. "seungmin was right you are a snake!"

"maybe i didn't tell you because she knew you'd act like this."

"maybe because she killed her innocent co-workers in the process?" she managed to say, ignoring the cold pin like pain in her face. "why are you even working for her? does auntie even know?"

"of course i'd never tell my mom, she wants me to be just like you. a perfect nerdy goody two shoes. it's not ladylike of you to do yeji." she imitated her own mother, her voice barely audible over the sound of plummeting to death.

haru stayed silent, she never knew yeji felt the same. they were the same. two girls begging for love but instead was scrutinised for their every move by their own mother. but right now she too busy feeling the fear of going splat on the concrete below than empathy.

"so when your mom praised me for my fighting skills, she took me under her wing. i was appreciated, i was loved."

"not to crush your happy fantasy but my mom is a maniac and kills for herself. she doesn't care about you."

"you don't know shit! get us out of this right now or i'll never tell you where seungmin is." she threatened, grabbing her by her shirt with both hands. haru tried to pull away from her iron grip but she knew there was no point in fighting.

the high pitched whistling wind in her ear overcame the loud thumping in her heart. she just wanted to leave her to plummet to the ground for even touching a single hair on her friend's head.

"haru i even have your little boyfriend han jisung with him." she added.

she furrowed her eyebrows, she has who exactly?

"so if you don't teleport us back to safety you'll never see them again." she snapped.

"yeji?" she grabbed her cousin by her school tie to pull her in closer "you were always full of bull."