3.5 | a hero's return

★彡

★彡

haru knew eventually that school would make her lie on the uncleaned floor and cry but she didn't think the day would come so soon.

with her face buried in her palms, the girl let out a devastated sob. all the emotions she had been repressing had finally been freed and damn she hated it. the tears slowly slipped through the cracks of her fingers, falling to the ground.

since she wasn't one to deal with all these feelings on a regular basis, haru had no idea how to shove these emotions back in or scoop up her tears and push them back in her eyes.

"that bitch." her sadness and distraught now morphed into rage and betrayal. if her mother taught her anything useful, it was her saying 'if anyone wrongs you, you do anything in your power to wrong them.'

not a healthy way to live but fitting for this moment.

"you." the sound of a gun clocking rattled through her skull. "get up nice and slow with your hands up and maybe i'll kill you painlessly." the voice was ragged and in this particular moment extremely annoying.

"can you threaten me five minutes later, can't you see i'm going through something!" she bawled, flashing her bloodshot eyes and pink nose from all her crying.

"teenagers." he glowered.

haru was definitely not in the mood to talk to a criminal. in annoyance, she turned around to come face to face with a member of the organization.

the man held her gunpoint in the performing arts department. she only came here a few times to watch felix's dance performances and seungmin in the choir but now she's here for a good cry which was rudely interrupted by a brooding looking man with a rotten smile.

"i said put your hands up!" he ordered furiously.

"can i at least get my tissue, or do you want to threaten me with a runny nose."

with his beady eyes, he stared at her suspiciously before nodding "make it quick."

"also don't judge me, i just went through a really bad friend break up."

almost as if her words made an impact, his gun wavered down as if in guilt.

"must've been rough."

she nodded "it was, you will not believe what he said to me!" the man was intrigued by the high school drama, "he said you're way too nosey for an adult."

taking him by surprise, haru kicked the weapon out of his hands, skidding across the floor. twisting her body the man aggressively kissed her feet when she booted him square in the jaw.

the gun previously pointed at her head was sprawled only a few meters away from her. she raced towards the weapon, grabbing it before he could and aimed it towards his forehead.