1.1 | tea time

★彡

★彡

seungmin sucked at comforting people. he always found himself awkwardly patting their head and telling them oh so helpful words like "don't be sad."

so when he found out that felix's personality was 97% all touchy-feely, he gladly let the australian boy take the reigns when it came to comforting haru, especially in the times of the month when it was most difficult for her.

and boy did he hit the jackpot. the new best friend was armed to teeth with snacks ranging from cheese sticks to his own freshly baked goods. he was so prepared that he even had a stash of emergency pads for her.

"hey eat up, i made you those cookies you like." felix said holding the sweet snack before her lips, waiting eagerly for her to take a bite. "chocolate chip! your favourite."

instead of eating, haru was stuck in a mindless dump. yesterday really dampened her mood and things got worse when her period came a week early. overall a very great day.

"i'm not hungry."

"hey you still have to eat, you need your energy." he encouraged her patiently.

"just let me be tired." she groaned, resting her head on his shoulder.

"yeah, of course, i mean do whatever you need to do." he said without either stuttering or a single hint of blush on his cheeks.

seungmin found it amusing to see felix trying to play it cool even when his face was beetroot red. he was bad at hiding his feelings.

"i wish people were more like you lix. you know, not an asshole." she sighed "also someone who likes skinship."

"hey not my fault i hate people touching me." seungmin could feel the shade "i see people scratch their ass, i don't trust them hands."

"good luck getting a girlfriend." felix joked

"good luck to you lix too, are you going to tell her how you feel?" he replied back with a devious smile

haru lifted her head off his shoulder "you like someone? do i know her or him."

for a second the blonde boy was shooting daggers from eyes straight to seungmin. he turned back to the girl.

"of course you know her haru." the brunette confirmed

"no way and you didn't tell me?" she said with an offended look on her face.

the australian boy wanted to strangle him but he kept a straight face "he's just joking, i don't like anyone."

"hey no need to lie to me, i'm your best friend you can tell me."

"like how you told me about your 9th grade crush." he snapped back

haru stuttered "m-maybe i didn't tell you about that because that was in the 9th grade? as if any of that would even matter."