3.6 | confession

★彡

★彡

the bomb dropped.

spiderman had no idea how to respond to a statement like that. the only words that seemed to form in his mind were 'dang that's rough'. he was just grateful that he didn't have to meet her father when he last visited her house.

"it makes so much sense, he'd always leave randomly at night for a 'work emergency'. he even told me was promoted as boss. he's the boss of all this shit and i never even noticed."

spider man scratched his chin "that's going to be one awkward family dinner."

"how could i not notice, it was just staring at my face all this time. no wonder why he was so protective over mom's journal. that's where all her secrets and plans of her work were contained and he didn't want me to find out."

"so that's why all his lackeys went easy on you." he added.

"exactly, i'm sure he wouldn't mind a bring your kid to work day." the girl grumbled, now knowing her father was the evil mastermind she was even more determined to chase after them.

"haru there's no way you're going, it's too dangerous." he held her arm.

"i can do what i want jisung, you know more than anyone i can handle myself."

his grip on her wrist loosened whilst his jaw slightly dropped. he felt like someone slapped him repeatedly with a fish. it must've been a slip of the tongue right? there's no way she knows his identity. all he has to do is to play it off naturally.

"who's jisung? i don't know a jisung, do you?"
he lied terribly. emphasis on terribly. he had no idea where to rest his hands, on his hips? no. scratching his chin? he was doing a great job of acting.

"don't lie, i've never seen you and him in the same room before."

"you've never seen me and beyonce in the same room either." he began rambling excuses

"before he mentioned when that man attacked me in myoi corps, he had declared 'seize the day' but how would he know if  he wasn't there when that happened. it was just me and you, unless you are jisung."

sometimes he forgot that haru was one of the smartest kids in the school.

"maybe you forgot that you mentioned it to him before, that stuff can happen you know. i forgot my three times tables." spiderman reasoned.

unfortunately, she did not seem convinced. "so did you forget that you called me miss brat a second ago and i only know one person in the universe who calls me that."