0.8 | the disappearing act

★彡

★彡

jisung had a serious wedgie whilst he swung through the city of seoul in his spider suit. the dinosaur underwear aunt nayeon had bought for him were too tight.

dropping himself off in an enclosed area, it was finally time to relieve himself of that pain but he was sadly interrupted.

"hey it's spider man!" a familiar voice called out.

"damn it." he cursed "hey fellow citizens! it's me, your friendly neighbourhood hero!"

when he turned around, he saw two faces that were usually stuck on either side of haru.

"wow haru was right, you look so much cooler in real life." felix gasped.

"and a lot shorter too." seungmin beside him mumbled.

"someone doesn't make friends easily." jisung grumbled at the painful comment about his height "well thank you feli- um fellow citizen!" cha cha real smooth.

"hey nice job with your super hero stuff. you made my friend fall in love with you and she hasn't had an interest in anyone since she liked this guy in 9th grade–"

"hey what's with the oversharing." seungmin nudged him.

fall in love? there's no way haru's ice cold heart was even capable of positive emotions. the last time he saw her smile was when he tripped over a piece of lettuce in the hallways.

"what my friend here is trying to say is that you give people like her hope in the city. especially when they're going through a hard time." the boy explained.

does that mean haru is going through a hard time? he never considered that she had a life other than using hers to make jisung's miserable. 

"what can i say, i'm glad to even give a small ounce of happiness to anyone kid." he replied heartfelt with his hand on his heart.

seungmin furrowed his brows "kid? you don't even sound that much older than me."

"oh um puberty never really hit my voice. what was that? a crime? well see ya got to save lives." jisung rushed quickly, gradually gaining speed at he ran away before shooting his webs to a lamp post and hauling himself away as he nervously sweated.

"bye spiderman!" felix waved happily like a little kid.

the two boys watched the neighbourhood hero dramatically exit in the coolest way possible.

"hey that guy was walking weird, do you think he had a wedgie?" seungmin wondered.

"oh yeah, he definitely did. i could feel the pain from here."

★彡

jisung was climbing up the glass mirror 17 floors up on the wang corps building as teenage boys do until he reached the big boss level. he could see the ceo sat comfortably on his luxurious suede chair, on the phone to someone.