0.4 | great, run for your life

★彡

★彡

jisung's instincts (or hyunjin liked to call them spidey senses) had luckily saved the two from being discovered for now.

"a blood bath? what the hell does that mean?" haru whispered to him, concerned.

the boy however was busy in his own thoughts assessing the situation. so far, this man had been sent in to infiltrate myoi corps for a blood bath which sounded terrible in every way you thought of it. the way he was talking to himself also showed he was riding solo with the aid of his comrade in his comms.

"taeri you absolute fool!" the same voice boomed throughout the room "you gave me the wrong floor, this is nothing but a room full of boring!"

whoever the intruder was, their plan had thankfully been messed up. he sounded like a man, much older and bitter.

"no i'm pretty sure this isn't the right floor because if it was, i'd see some guns to steal." he bellowed angrily. "there's what? kids? who cares, i have one job and if they get in the way.. the job just became a whole lot more fun."

great, now hyunjin is going to get killed. jisung didn't really care about the others but his super hero morals were telling him the opposite. he had to save them but he had no idea how.

he turned to his enemy "we need to get out of here."

"well no duh." she whispered back, fiddling with her locket nervously "but how."

that's when an idea popped in his head. "a spit wad."

"a what now."

"okay not actually a spit wad but i need to throw something to get his attention somewhere else." he rummaged through his blazer pockets which had nothing but empty food wrappers.

tok!

"who's there!" the man's feet shifted, now on guard.

he turned back to haru "what did you do!" he hissed

"i just did what you told me to do. you're not the only one who can do something." she whispered angrily. "now move!" shoving him slightly

urgent to leave, the two began tip toeing to the nearest emergency exits stairs. they held their breath hoping that the intruder wouldn't turn round. the exit was just before their eyes.

"achoo!"

well shitballs. the hairs of jisung's arm abruptly stood upright. this was either a warning that either the intruder or haru was going to kill him.

the man turned around, his murderous eyes facing him were hidden by a pair of black shades. etched on his brown leather jacket was an intricate imprint of a pocket watch. haru held in a yelp after seeing him. most importantly he held a knife. not the most comforting thing to see.

"allergy season is crazy." the teenage boy chuckled nervously, rubbing his nose. the intruder didn't crack a smile and neither did the girl beside him. "well it was lovely meeting you, bye!"

he grabbed his rival by the hand and ran.

with a civilian sprinting by his side, he was expecting her to scream like a siren but she was surprisingly keeping her cool (well kinda) as she ran for her life down the emergency stairs.

"hamji i hate you so much!" she cursed him

"oh so this is my fault now?"

"if you just minded your own damn business, i'd be and in and out of that place without having to see assassins or whatever he is!"

"if we never saw that guy, we'd never get to warn the others!"

"if we don't die first!"

whilst jisung ran, his bag back felt heavier by the second. who knew he'd have to whip out his spider suit on a field trip. he had to get away, he needed to save everyone.

"haru, we need to split up." he informed her as they ran down a hallway

"like hell we are! we need to stick together, two brains are better than one."

now how do you say, i need to change in my spider suit because i'm spiderman without saying it.

"haru i'm sorry." he whispered before letting go of her hand and slipping into the men's toilet he had just spotted leaving his classmate as an open target. "i'll find help!"

he heard her curse him out with loud profanities through several walls. he had a feeling he was never going to hear the end of this.

quickly he swung his backpack off and zipped it open to reveal his trusty red and blue suit.

"here we go again."

★彡

"stupid! stupid han jisung!" haru muttered to herself as she zipped through another empty floor. "i'm going to find help." she mocked "in a toilet?"

"you eavesdropping brat! come here!" the man growled angrily. he didn't seem very happy knowing that someone heard his plans.

"this is not how my plan was supposed to go." she regretted her whole life.

before her eyes, she noticed the fire alarm upon the wall. she hurried towards it, pressing it. the loud warning of the alarm rang through the rich building.

"ugh i hate kids." the intruder muttered

grazing her face, a knife sprouted from the wall. blood trickled down her face. great, so now the assassin or whatever he is can do knife tricks. haru just loved how her chances of surviving really just beginning to disappear.

slowly turning round, she faced her future killer. his face completely furious as he twirled a knife in his hands.

"hey why don't we talk this out." she smiled nervously, "my therapist said it helps to let out pent out emotions."

the guy stayed silent.

"would you like to go first?"

he then growled. "you're dead now kid."

"wow you're really opening up now." she chuckled to cope with her immense fear of death. "that's an improvement."

"you really do look like a spitting image of her." he snarled with a smile as if he made a joke.

haru's heart dropped. of who?

"both beautiful. too bad she had to leave."

before she could question him, two daggers came flying towards her. one to her chest and the other for her stomach and she didn't even want to move. she held her necklace tightly. maybe she did want to see her again.

that's when her day turned even more confusing when she noticed spider fluid webbing the incoming daggers to the adjacent wall.

a familiar colour of red and blue swung in before her, shielding her from any more harm.

haru's heart had risen from her pit of hopelessness and filled with happiness. her eyes widened with joy.

"hey buddy, nice shades not so nice to kill though." he quipped.

the girl could feel the warmth spread through her body, especially to her face.

"spider man." she gasped.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

let the chaos begin.
thanks for reading! – juno :p