0.6 | adults sux

★彡

★彡

the school decided to call it a day when the field trip didn't really stick to the schedule so jisung found himself walking home alone stuck in a terrible mood after that argument with haru. he's had plenty of verbal fights with her but this one was different. it just seemed personal after their lives were on the line.

he still couldn't get the memory of her kissing his cheek out of his mind. it's not that he wanted to remember it but it wouldn't stop replaying.

the street was buzzing about the new news. spider man saves the day! or was he an affiliate of these murderous robbers?

in the corner of his eye, he noticed a luxurious black car driving the same pace as him. it would've kept him on edge but he noticed the well known logo faintly imprinted. the tinted windows rolled down revealing a handsome ceo.

"long time no see han."

"long time no see mr park."

despite how comfy and fancy the interior of the car was, jisung was overwhelmed by the feeling of nerves whenever he was before park jinyoung himself. the young multi millionaire ceo with a face of a model and the brain of a genius.

he was the man who brought him under his robotically adapted wing and gave him his new suit. he tried to play it cool despite completely fanboying over the fact that mr park was right there.

the last time he had seen his boss was when he initially requested him to join a band of government official superheroes under the name jyp to aid his fight against a very scary and volatile group of heroes. he had no idea what the argument was about but he knew he had to do anything to impress mr park.

"how are you jisung?" he asked, his black suit untouched. his iconic sunglasses held in his shirt pocket. his smile handsome enough for the knees of men and women to go weak.

"i'm great thanks for as–

"okay that's nice, so tell me what happened today." he cut him off. he also forgot to mention how snarky and sarcastic this guy was despite how sophisticated he looked.

"oh well, on my way to school this cat was giving me the evils–

"thats lovely to hear now what about myoi corps."

"oh right, so it started when–
jisung stopped himself from mentioning seeing haru on the forbidden floor. he may hate her but he wasn't a snitch. "when me and my friend wanted to explore the other floors."

when he had explained everything to mr park and he meant everything. "why did hyunjin have to say i had diarrhoea? i mean yeah i had problems before but–

"hmm not interested. so this guy was after the technology."

he nodded "he seemed pretty keen to steal weapons and killing everyone in the way too."