2.1 | fit check

★彡

★彡

jisung was still not used to the 'being a normal kid gig' since being a secret superhero for the past year didn't really free his schedule to do stuff like going to parties.

last time he had attended one was probably eric's awkward mixed 14th birthday. he cringed at the memories of the pizza bites and spin the bottle.

it was sad how han knew more about how to stop a bank robber than picking an outfit for eunbin's house party. stuffed in the corner of his closet was his familiar skin-tight suit. he hadn't even touched it once after mr park took his spider duties away.

he thought it would finally free him from his super hero responsibilities and be there for his friends and family but it left him empty. he missed being spider man.

"the legend is here!" hyunjin announced, shoving the door open for a dramatic entrance. "i am ready to shake my ass, get wasted and make out with random people!"

shocked by his sudden presence, jisung abruptly stood upright hiding his suit behind him. realising it was only his friend, he let out a relieved sigh.

"you could've at least knocked." he hissed before throwing it on his bed.

"my bad, i remember last time i didn't knock on the door. now that was a nightmare."

jisung explained hurriedly "look i accidentally dropped cheese on my crotch and hyunjin the rat was hungry!"

"that's what they all say."

"who hyunjin, who says that!"

throwing himself on his best friend's bed, the blonde boy was perfectly dressed for a party. he looked good with his growing hair pulled back into a dainty ponytail.

"pft nice clothes ji, now go get changed for the party."

"i am changed."

the tall boy pulled a disgusted look. a dramatic one for sure. "okay nice joke, seriously change." jisung's face didn't break into a smile, "oh you're being serious?"

jisung glanced down at his green minecraft hoodie and plaid trousers. "what's wrong with my outfit?"

"do you really want me to answer that?"

"maybe you need to rub your eyes, i think my fit is fine." he folded his arms in protest.

during their argument, the door creaked opened as aunt nayeon popped her head in "hey boys are you ready for the party?" her eyes laid upon her nephew "awh my jisungie you look so cute in your clothes!"

immediately the brunette already began to take off his jumper. "hyunjin you know what, you're right now help me pick out an outfit."

★彡