3.0 | escape room

★彡

★彡

"look i can assure you agent jihyo that there's no one here. this place is off limits from the unauthorized, don't worry." he reassured.

"did you forget about the part where i was an agent for over 10 years. i think i can trust my own instincts."

mr wang held his hands up in surrender "looks like i'll trust them too." he then muttered to himself "these shield agents are so paranoid."

he trailed the top agent who pursued after her hunch. there was a possibility he could stop her from searching but frankly he was terrified of the lady. she could've easily snapped his neck if he was annoying enough.

the high ranking agent neared closer to the very spot where the teenagers were hiding.

"who's there!" she bellowed.

not to mr wang's surprise, the place was empty and only silence followed. the only thing that was left behind was a cabinet opened wide along with a file abandoned on the floor.

with a sheepish smile, mr wang picked it up "my employees must've accidentally dropped it. it's okay, we all make mistakes." he excused "i accidentally dropped my baby niece once. she's fine now of course. i hope."

agent jihyo narrowed her eyes at the cabinet "did they accidentally unlock the cabinet with a paper clip too?" she pointed towards the thin metal jammed into the lock.

that didn't feel settling for mr wang "oh shit."

★彡

A FEW MOMENTS AGO

their plan was debunked as soon as agent jihyo was thrown in. she was like the god to every agent in s.h.i.e.l.d ever since she had been in this agency starting from her very childhood.

haru turned to jisung completely panicked "what do we do now!" she hissed

"why are you asking me? this was your plan!" he retorted

"yeah but i didn't actually think it would work!"

he heard the two adults discuss among themselves, their voices becoming closer. this felt just like deja vu from the last time they illegally read files. good old days.

jisung was already in deep crap since the last time he gave this building a visit. he might have to hang up the spider suit forever if he gets caught. there's no way he's letting that happen. an idea then popped in his head.

"haru your necklace."

she shook her head frantically "oh hell no we are not teleporting again, do you know how hard it is to get rid of the river smell?"