4.0 | fight!fight!fight!

★彡

★彡

who knew that learning three forms of martial arts to fight against your cousin who pitted against you for who knows how long as an evil apprentice for your supposedly dead mom who turned out to be a part-time asshole (well haru already knew that part) and a full-time boss of a criminal organisation, would finally come into use.

definitely not haru but she was thankful that she was prepared for common situations like these.

with ease, yeji pushed her flying kick away with the back of her hand forcing haru's body to twist in order to ram her cousin with her opposite leg. instantaneously, she blocked the hit and aggressively shoved her off.

"you're so predictable haru with your simple feelings." yeji snarled "your little crush on that jisung was so obvious."

choi threw a punch after punch only to be brushed off. "so you faked liking him? for what?" she hated how she sounded, like a middle schooler fighting over a stupid boy.

"he had a stark intern, was basically invisible and built like a spy just like gowon said. that guy had to be hiding something." she replied not even out of breath. "plus he was so interested in you, why would anyone be interested in you?"

"okay i know you're going for an evil concept but do you have to be that mean? i mean we're still cousins." she reasoned.

"unless..?" yeji dragged her words out, landing a painful hit on her opponents gut earning a disgruntled groan "he was only interested in you because he was the shield agent."

it concerned haru how accurate yeji's intuition was, despite her being wrong surrounding jisung's identity, she was correct for assuming that he lived a double life.

"you know normal cousins just snitch on each other when they're dating someone."

she ignored her "you're average at best with looks and you always push people away. he was only did everything to keep an eye on you and the necklace and never really did care about you. you're nothing but an assignment."

the frustration and pure anger seeped from the tips of her fingertips as she balled her fist, throwing spite filled punch towards yeji. her resentful scream echoed through the conflict-filled hallways which abruptly became cut off after her punch was dismissed off once again. yeji's hands pounced toward's haru's neck tightening it in her merciless hands. haru felt her throat narrow whilst her air supply had now become restricted.

"you can't seriously be this bothered over a boy, i thought you were better than this cousin."

"i may be worse but your mum still prefers me." she managed to croak with the remaining air "bitch."

she could feel her nails dig into her skin as her body was rising from the ground. gravity weighed her down.

"careful what you say haru, your life is in my hands, literally."