5.0 | happy forever after

★彡

★彡

"so you're telling me mr park anonymously donated money to the school so it could be built faster." seungmin grumbled with an unimpressed expression, shouldering his leather bag as he trudged through the newly constructed hallways with people he eventually accepted as friends by his side. "that's just a waste of money."

"just shows how generous mr park is! that guy is my hero." hyunjin gushed with his eyes twinkling.

jisung rolled his eyes at the fanboy.

the trio rambled on about games and how to get a cute butt together on their way to science class until a familiar enraged voice shattered the peace within the school. they glanced at each other apprehensively, eyes filled with worry after immediately identifying the voice. the squeaking sound of their shoes filled the student filled corridor as they quickly hastened towards the sound until the owner was within their sights.

hands curled into a tight fist, choi haru shot venomous glares at the quivering boy before her. it seemed like the boy had soiled his trousers.

"talk smack about spiderman again and i'll smack you so hard tha–

jisung briskly rushed over to his furious girlfriend, her untameable hair reflecting her pure anger. it had been a while since haru last verbally attacked someone in class. since he was no longer on the receiving end, he enjoyed seeing her mad.

"hey no more threatening the guy who peed his pants." he uneasily chuckled, throwing his arms over her shoulders and pulled her into a tight back hug subtly utilising his super strength to hold her back. knowing her short temper, it could easily escalate to a fight and jisung was more worried about her stitches coming undone.

"i'm sure there's some extra trousers in the lost and found for you." he informed before personally escorting her away. haru pointed her middle and index fingers forming a v shape towards her eyes and pointed back at him in a hostile manner.

after the couple had taken their leave the two boys followed leaning in towards the shaken up boy.

"she didn't mean that." hyunjin reassured him.

seungmin shook his head "oh yeah she totally meant it, she keeps her word so i'd be careful if i were you. bring another pair of underwear" he tugged his friend along, sending him a petty wave.

jisung knew it was not the right time to be adoring his girlfriend whilst she was completely fuming. his eyes lingered fondly on her cute puffed out cheeks and pouting cheeks blowing her side bangs away from her eyes. he held back himself from planting a kiss on her forehead.

"i didn't know you were a spider man fan?" he said teasingly pinching her cheek with the arm resting upon her shoulders. the conversation sending a faint wave of deja vu from their days of bickering.

she shot back "i guess liking honourable brave people are out of my range because i'm dating a coward?"

"hey no need to be mean to your boyfriend." he frowned "your boyfriend here is upset because you called your boyfriend a coward."