3.8 | family reunion

★彡

★彡

seungmin's mission to find haru was not going well but when did his plans ever succeed.

after briefly parting from the others, he already regretted it. dumb rookie mistake. he knew that the ones who stray from the group in horror movies always died first. but seungmin had a history test tomorrow so he didn't mind.

hopefully, the others had all successful escaped to safety. everyone but haru, the one person he searched for relentlessly. he would rather be the one to find her rather than leaving her in the hands of those violence craving strangers.

every room was empty indicating that there was no one left. not even the thugs who had attacked the school in the first place.

hurrying back, he briskly rushed to his friends who were probably near the emergency exit. instead of embracing the sight of the warm sun and the insurance of protection, he was faced with hwang hyunjin who was knocked out on the ground. he almost looked peaceful unconscious but the growing red lump on his head suggested that he didn't willingly take a nap.

"hyunjin?" seungmin darted to his friend hoping he wasn't dead. luckily he could feel his pulse "thank god." he sighed shaking his body "wake up dumbass, you probably just tripped over your own two feet. come on get u–

click

who knew things could turn from terrible to even worse when a chilling object was forcefully pressed up against the back of his head. judging from the circumstances of previous school shooters, he had a feeling it was a gun.

"get up slowly." the voice ordered.

"don't kill me, i have a chicken i need to defrost before my mom gets home."

with his hands up in surrender, seungmin slowly turned around. his legs shook with fear. when he faced the weapon wielder his eyes widened in shock.

"what the fuck?"

before him was his so-called ordinary classmate. her leg was now miraculously healed and a crazy psycho smile plastered on her face. she looked way too comfortable with a gun in her hand.

he muttered "i always knew you were a snake. never trust cousins, my instincts are just crazy good."

yeji chuckled "and i always knew you were a goody-two-shoes. now tell me where my dear cousin haru is or else you'll end up like hyunjin." seungmin glanced at the unconscious guy who let out a snore.

"totally all your choice but just a heads up, i like a little blood. keeps this whole dull thing a lot more exciting."

★彡

"mom?" she gulped.

the mother pulled her daughter in a hug, embracing each other for the first time in years. haru was too overwhelmed to hug her back, to even smile.