4.4 | missing you

★彡

★彡

breaking news!

during the past weeks, citizens of seoul city have been coming together to help clean the roads which are now back in use. it was previously damaged by an unknown criminal organization who had schemed to create a machine that would lead to world devastation,

fortunately, the gang was taken down by the neighbourhood hope and hero spiderman along with the aid of shield from the shadows. members of the gang have been arrested and locked away but we are still unaware who the leader is. did they perish in the explosion or are they still alive and walking among us?

playing now is the quick interview recently taken with the aspiring inspiration.

"spider-man, you've encountered this gang so tell me what they were like?"  the middle aged woman leaned the microphone to the young man.

clearing his throat, he began his moving answer"well what can i say, they weren't that hard to defeat. i could do it all again blind folded"

"bold response from spiderman!" the interviewer raised her eyebrows, impressed "you mustve had one bad ass origin story for you to be this amazing. a loss of someone perhaps."

"oh" spider man uncomfortable scratched his head over his red mask, his voice faltering "well you see, my spideysenses are picking up some crime on the other side on the city so thanks for having me gotta go!"

★彡

seungmin handed hyunjin a tissue with a grimace on his face. he cringed when the boy blew his nose which sounded similar to a chainsaw eating a microphone.

hyunjin had grown over the past few weeks. the red swelling lump on his head that yeji and kindly given him had luckily healed and his long hair returned back it's natural black color to match his solemn mood.

"stop crying hyunjin, this hurts me more than you."
seungmin gulped with a look of discomfort. he had also grown, his brown hair lengthened including his height as he seemed more fitted into his clothes but other than that, his tongue was still sharp as usual.

"but it still hurts, i can't imagine what you're going through." he sobbed into the tissue

"i'll power through it." he sighed, "thanks for caring about me."

"but.." hyunjin's bottom lip quivered as if he was going to burst out in tears, again "i dropped your corndog."

"you can treat me another time loser, plus i don't think they let us eat in here anyway."

the tall boy wiped his tears away and sniffed up all the mucus in his nose in a completely disgusting way. this guy was lucky he had his looks.

"hi there, you guys must be here for visiting hours!" a young nurse greeted them with a friendly smile. the boys nodded. "come through here and you'll find some seats available." she then mumbled to herself "if there are any left anyway."