Chapter 22: I Love Play Rehersal

February 24th, 1989

Cw: talks about h*ntai for a bit
Tw: mentions of ab*se and scars

Ezekiel/stupid asshole P.O.V.

It's been a few days since Y/n saw me, and I almost got caught. When I went back to the sewers, I got punished. The scars on my back prove it too. Even though it's a relief to be out of that disgusting jail cell, I can't mess up, otherwise, My Savior will punish me. (That's not creepy at all. In no way does that sound strange)

My Savior keeps me fed and safe, even though he eats kids. He tells me I can scare Y/n more than he ever could. But he is a shape-shifting alien demon thing, so I don't understand why he needs me. At least I'm out of prison.

"Do you need me to check on Y/n again today? I know she has rehearsal, and will focus on that more than anything else."

There's a rumbling noise, and a shadowy outline of My Savior stops in front of me. "You know what happens if you mess up again." He tells me, in his raspy disembodied voice.

I nod my head, salute, and say: "Yes, sir. I won't mess up again."

"Good, because I can put you back in that small, dirty cell."

My head hangs in dismay, thinking of that cell, and the prison. They didn't understand me! All I wanted to do was have a little sister like in those animes, where she does whatever I want, no matter how lewd. (In case it's not clear, I'm talking about h*ntai. He's a freak.) I bang my fists on the wall in frustration, and the dagger that's holding Y/n's picture up falls to the floor, with the picture still on it.

"Damn it!" I pick up the dagger and picture and stab it back into the wall.

Your P.O.V.

I shudder, as if somebody just walked on my grave, or something like that.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Beverly puts her hand on my shoulder. While I'm glad she cares, I don't want anyone touching me right now. I'm getting a bad feeling again, and that usually happens when I feel guilty, and I have no reason to be right now. (I mean, Ezekiel did just stab the picture of you again, but idk why you feel weird)

I brush her hand off my shoulder and reply. "I'm fine, just got a little cold." I smile, to show I'm fine, and she seems to believe me. We keep waiting outside the theatre because I have some more rehearsals before the first show. The theatre still isn't open, and while it's been getting warmer, it's cold today, so we huddle together to protect our warmth.

To be honest, I really like being hugged by Beverly. It's very comforting, and since she's shorter than me, she fits in my arms well. That sentence sounds weird but it's true.

After five to ten minutes, Mr. Schuester shows up and unlocks the doors. I still have no clue why we showed up so early today. It was nice, having alone time with Beverly, and being able to hug her for so long without it being weird. The reason I brought her was that I don't feel safe when I'm alone anymore. It always seems like someone is following me, and it makes me uncomfortable.

We start walking inside, but Mr. Schuester stops me. "What are you doing here so early Y/n?"

"To be honest Mr. Schuester, I don't know. I just felt like I needed to be here early today." This is about as genuine as I can be since I don't know why I was early. For some reason, it just felt right.

After a while, everyone else arrives, including Addison. I mean, why wouldn't he? He's one of the main characters, and one of the leading men. When he sees me, he walks over to me, grabs my hand, and gives me a brief kiss. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Beverly walk towards the back of the theatre and sit down.