The Strange Galaxy

As Sylvia was sleeping soundly, Wander was trying to prepare breakfast. All they've ever eaten was toast and eggs. Although that was good, they couldn't always eat the same thing. They needed to try something new. Like pancakes! Wander didn't have that in a while. So he decided to try and find a diner where they could eat.

This was a rather strange planet, better yet a strange galaxy. Ever since defeating Dominator, Wander and Sylvia realized they'd explored the whole galaxy. They were tired of that and decided to explore one that was near. Apparently, it had a strange name to it. It was called The Milky Way. 

It was so bare and empty. It was so quiet here. It seemed so boring. There was nothing on the planets. According to Sylvia, they were now on Mars. All there were was little robots taking pictures. But where did they come from? Someone surely had to make them. Maybe there was a whole planet dedicated to that!

"Hey Sylvia, wake up! Don't you wanna try and find a diner?" said Wander, trying to sound like his enthusiastic self. 

Sylvia grumbled. "Look buddy there's nothing much here. I think we need to keep looking for planets. If not, we're going back to our galaxy."

"Okie dokie!" said Wander with a grin and a thumbs-up. They then went into their orble bubbles and tried to look for another planet. There was almost nothing there. But then they stumbled upon a planet that was mostly blue and had some green splotches on it. This was the most stunning planet they'd seen (other than Saturn). 

Wander looked at Sylvia with glistening eyes and a big smile. Sylvia sighed and patted him on the back. His expression was just too adorable. She couldn't refuse to visit such a planet so fascinating as this. They decided to try and find a place to land. It seemed as though there was a big piece of land they could settle onto. As they got nearer, they saw what seemed to be houses. A lot of the aliens they knew in the galaxy were talking about how strange this planet was and how the "humans" there thought other planets as strange too. 

This was their chance. Maybe they could even live here. From the looks of it, they were gonna love it here! They landed on some kind of concrete ground. There were those houses everyone talked about. They looked big. Maybe Wander could invite everyone from the galaxy here. And by everyone he meant Peepers and Hater. They'd adjust well. Sylvia started checking out the houses, admiring them.

All of a sudden, there was a strange motor noise. Then lights coming up ahead of him. He just stared at the lights. But as they got nearer, this is what everyone else said was a "car". 

As Sylvia was admiring the houses, she heard Wander scream. She then immediately realized what was going on and then rushed over to his side and wrestled each other out of the way. Sylvia started breathing heavily out of worry. Her own friend could've been crushed to death!

But then again.... what was this place?