Big Mistake...

Wander started feeling this weird, crawly sensation on his fur. That was weird. Is that how sleeping felt like on Earth? Because if so, that was rather ticklish and uncomfortable. He woke up. But what he saw was horrifying. What was that about bugs? Because Earth has got the worst.

There were a bunch of ants in a line, crawling on his fur. It was the same with Sylvia too. It got rather itchy. How could he get rid of this. He didn't wanna wake up Sylvia. But then, it might get worse of her. So in order to let it all out,

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. Sylvia immediately got up and ran towards Wander but skidded to a stop once she saw what was on her. Although she didn't really have a fear of bugs, this was just plain horrifying. There seemed to be a lot of ants crawling out of the lumps they rested their heads on. Earth was full of mysteries and this wasn't a good one. But there was some kind of huge puddle of water. Although it seemed pretty deep for a puddle, They decided to jump into it to get rid of bugs.

"Sir? SIRRRRRR!!!!!" shouted Peepers at the top of his lungs. Hater looked at him with a frown on his face.

"WHATTTTTT!!!!?????" he shouted. Peepers took a step back and pointed to Wander and Sylvia, trying to get the bugs off of their bodies by jumping into the water. 

"Ugh Peepers don't waste my time. That's just some weird orange fuzzball and a blue horse with pink hair-" then he realized who he was talking about. What were Wander and Sylvia doing here? But then again, they never expected to meet them at... a forest? And swimming in a pond?

"It looks like those bugs are out my fur Syl. Oh look it's Hater and Peepers! Let's go say hi! We'll tell them all we know about this planet so far!" said Wander, sprinting out of the pond and shaking his fur everywhere, splashing water every which way. He then put on his green hat and sprinted towards Hater and Peepers and gave them a hug. Sylvia was just relaxing in the pond, minding her own business. A little while after, she wanted to leave.

"Alright Wander ol' pal let's leave before-" then, her eyes went wide. Hater and Peepers? But... how? And then she remembered when they were at the convenience store. So that wasn't a joke. Then again though, Wander took everything he or anyone else said too literally.

I guess they were an exception.  

At least it wasn't Dominator.....