The Strange "Home" Planet

"Wander! Oh my goodness are you okay? Oh you must be so traumatized, buddy!" said Sylvia, stroking his orange, soft fur.

"This place is..." started Wander. Sylvia hoped he'd say something bad about the place and he wanted to leave.

"Horrible. I know. Come on. Back in the orble. We need to go." said Sylvia, grabbing Wander's arm and dragging him by her side.

"No Sylvia, this place is so cool! I never thought I'd see a very fun and active planet! Just look at this place! There's so much to do!" Wander exclaimed, breaking free from Sylvia's grasp and bouncing about the place. She face-palmed. Today was gonna be a long day.

They roamed about the streets. They saw strange, tall alien creatures. According to Emperor Awesome, they were called "humans". He probably made that whole thing up, Sylvia thought. Awesome did think he was so smart when he was really kidding. But they came in all different sizes. Some seemed to be very bouncy, kind of like Wander. Some seemed to be so serious, all grown. Their houses were so big. These humans must be so lucky, Sylvia thought.

Then, there were shops full of what seemed to be human garments. They looked with lavish and lively. Maybe Sylvia and Wander could go take some clothes. Everyone seemed to look at them strangely. Some children seemed to laugh at such a sight. The adults were quite concerned about how realistic they looked.

"That's quite a strange-looking horse if I do say so myself." scoffed someone from a cafe. 

"And a weird furry cat! And it can walk mommy, look!" said a little boy, holding his mother's hand. She seemed to pull him away from both of them. The mother looked at them, with a cold expression on her face.

Wander and Sylvia were confused. Aren't they the ones who looked weird? But then again, this was their species. And they didn't consider themselves aliens like the ones in Wander and Sylvia's galaxy did. But Wander then seemed to enjoy the company. Being his extroverted self, he decided to hop off Sylvia's zbornak back and try and greet the others surrounding him.

"Wander what are you doing?" Sylvia whisper-shouted, wide-eyed.

"My, my Syl'. That's quite rude as to not greet these kind... well... humans?" he said, also puzzled about what to call these strange creatures. He then sprinted away, pausing to greet someone new. Once he was done shaking their hands, people started wiping them on their jeans. Sylvia found that quite rude. Although this planet looked really interesting, it wasn't going to work out. How was she going to convince Wander to leave this place?