Finding Jobs (Hater)

Hater walked through the town. Some teenagers on the streets threw their finished soda cans at him an yelled, "Happy Halloween, you friggin' weirdo!" and they gave each other high-fives. Hater wanted to shoot his lightning bolts at them but stopped himself. He wasn't gonna waste his time on these pesky teens. So he just kept walking.

All of a sudden, he saw a group of people, maybe young adults, start playing rock music. He really wanted to join them. They looked so cool. So then, he walked up to the platform they were on and tapped the guitarist who was singing at the same time.

"Hey can I sing with you too?" started Hater. The singer ignored him and looked towards his audience. Hater tapped his shoulder and said it louder, "HEY CAN I SING WITH YOU????!!!" the singer still ignored him and gave a slight frown, indicating that Hater should leave him alone. Hater's lightning powers were being triggered, mostly out of anger. He then shoved the singer off to the side and shot out his scary green lightning. Then, he snatched the guitar away from the singer and started singing,

"WHO IS THE UNIVERSES AWESOMEST EVILDOER????!!!! HATERRRRRRR!!!!!" then, he started playing the guitar as best he could. Although the audience was confused as to what was happening but then started singing with him.

"WHO'S REALLY COOL AND SHOOTS OUT SCARY GREEN LIGHTNING???!!! HATER!!!!" the singer then stormed onto the stage.

"Hey skeleton freak. In case you haven't noticed-" but he got interrupted by Hater's loud singing. Once the performance was done and Hater got off the stage, someone came up to him, smiling.

"Dude you should totally perform again. That performance was just the same songs over and over again with the previous singer but then when you stepped in, you were rockin' it!" he said giving Hater a high-five.

As Hater left the place, he thought about it. This oughta earn him some money so he could buy a house and all the riches he wants! 

Meanwhile, as the 4 got back to their "campsite" they all returned with a huge smile on each of their faces.

They all shouted in unexpected unison, "I found a job!" Then, they all looked at each other oddly. What? But how? All in the same day.

"So what job do you guys have? I play my banjo in the local park." said Wander, taking out his banjo to display what he's been playing.

"That's great pal. I get to do some boxing! I beat up the flarpin' sense out of that snobby boxer! POW!" then she raised her fists in victory. Wander wanted to disapprove but this was Earth and Sylvia was happy. He couldn't really do much.

"Well I'm an assistant teacher, and the kids are just like you Hater. STUBBORN AND DOESN'T LIKE PAYING ATTENTION!!!! So I know a good way of discipline." he said, dusting off his uniform, although it didn't need dusting.

"Well Peepers you're pretty stupid though so that's why. I'm a rock star.... almost..." he said, shrugging his shoulders.

Then, they decided to sit around the fire they made for the night. Today was a long but enjoyable day. 

They wanted to enjoy it while is lasted....