Newbies...

"Come on Syl! Let's invite Hater and Peepers here! They're gonna love it!" said Wander, while him and Sylvia were in a convenience store. Sylvia seemed to be checking out postcards while Wander was looking at candy bars.

"No buddy. They're gonna wreak havoc all over this planet. It seems so delicate. That ain't a good idea-" all of a sudden, Sylvia had a sense Wander wasn't there anymore.

Wander was in the school supplies aisle, calling Hater by orble. Why couldn't he just listen to her? One of the workers, presumably the cashier, was looking at both very oddly. But he decided to mind his own business. Then, they decided to leave. Apparently, according to the cashier, he didn't accept any money from outer space. Why was this planet so confusing? The people there were so judgmental. Have they never seen an orange, furry little alien and zbornak? 

They decided to try and find somewhere to settle. They had no human currency and were completely lost. Then a little girl ran towards them. Her eyes were glowing with curiosity, a big smile on her face. Her dad seemed to be chasing after her.

"Dear, please don't run off like that again." he panted, once he caught up to her. She pointed and started bouncing up and down. Then, she grabbed her dad's arm with one tiny hand, her other arm still pointing. She seemed to be wearing a pink dress decorated with tiny cartoon teddy bears. Her hair seemed very bouncy and lively.

"Daddy, daddy look! A blue horse with pink hair and a weird orange guy! I want it dad I want it!" she said, tugging at his arm. The dad sighed and stroked her silky hair and smiled.

"Look, they seem very strange and they could be someone else's. They could be lost." he said. "Let's just leave them be until the owner manages to find them again. I'll just buy you some toys instead." Then, hand in hand, they walked away.

"What an adorable little girl she was. I hope I see her again real soon!" said Wander, tugging at Sylvia's arm. Today was gonna be a long day.

Then, they seemed to find a very forest-y area. The convenience store was in the middle of a very rural area and maybe living in the forest wasn't all that bad.

"Looks like we're gonna have to settle here. Eh, it'll do." said Sylvia, picking up tree branches to build themselves a fort. But Wander grabbed onto Sylvia tightly. He had a huge fear of forests, ever since they went into that one forest in their galaxy where there were dancing ghost-mimes bouncing about everywhere. It wasn't fun. Also, he hated bugs. Sylvia sighed but then smiled comfortingly.

"It's gonna be okay Wander. I bet here on Earth there won't be any of what happened previously. I promise. Now hop off my back and help me build this fort. We have a long night ahead of us." she said, patting Wander's green hat. Wander then nodded, still trembling and set up the fort with Sylvia. Now it was time to go to sleep. They decided to rest their heads on two dirt lumps that looked rather comfortable.

So they drifted off......